EPL Matchday 36

Remove this Banner Ad

The Maitland-Niles red card was an absolute travesty. Two fouls. Neither were worth yellow.

Oliver is a s**t ref.
Eh i thought they were both 50-50 yellows tbh, and it just so happened that both were given. I don't think either were horrendous errors from Oliver.

Can you blame Liverpool supporters for thinking the worst is going to happen. Being a Doggies supporter i get that fear and it wont stop until they actually win it.

Growing up in the 70's & 80's where Liverpool won almost everything almost every year.....Then No....I do not share your feelings.

And nor is the history of the Footscray Football club in any way commensurate with that of the Liver-warts.

Growing up in the 70's & 80's where Liverpool won almost everything almost every year.....Then No....I do not share your feelings.

And nor is the history of the Footscray Football club in any way commensurate with that of the Liver-warts.

If Hull had won 100 trophies in the 1910s-1940s that wouldn't change how I feel about the club's chances now.

Being successful before you were alive is meaningless. A lot of Pool supporters weren't alive for that title success in the 70s and 80s.

99% of the posters on here arent as old as you and have never seen their team win the prem. So yeah its kind of similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't choose your team.
Your parents do.

"here's a bombers jumper"
"but I wanted a Kangas one"
"bad luck you're a bomber now"

I hope we win it now just to spite you mate. Haha
Yes. That's it.
It's not that you'd want to see your reds do something you've never seen before, it's the need to spite a random on the interwebz that drives you :tearsofjoy:

Your parents do.

Yes. That's it.
It's not that you'd want to see your reds do something you've never seen before, it's the need to spite a random on the interwebz that drives you :tearsofjoy:
Haha mate we all know I couldn't give a flying * about anyone on here when it comes to us winning the title. I just want to win it. So many years of pain and near misses.

Your parents do.

Yes. That's it.
My parents didn't tell me to support the Swans or hull.

Liverpool played extremely well in Barcelona. If they play like that again they’ll comfortably beat Newcastle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back