EPL Matchday 36

Remove this Banner Ad

So did anyone here actually bother to watch Southampton v Fulham ?

Nope. Both teams usually good to watch but there was the FA Cup final and the Hammers game.

However I did stumble on some interesting info after Laporte elected to play for Spain that Athletico Bilbao and Athletic Madrid shirts are both derived from Southampton's red and white stripes.

Nope. Both teams usually good to watch but there was the FA Cup final and the Hammers game.

However I did stumble on some interesting info after Laporte elected to play for Spain that Athletico Bilbao and Athletic Madrid shirts are both derived from Southampton's red and white stripes.

But Soton-Fulham was the lead in to the FA Cup Final? I actually expected more than usual to be watching it.

But Soton-Fulham was the lead in to the FA Cup Final? I actually expected more than usual to be watching it.

Probably less interest than usual given that Fulham are already down.

And Southampton have been poor the past few months really..

Probably less interest than usual given that Fulham are already down.

And Southampton have been poor the past few months really..

Sure but as something to watch while waiting for the FA Cup Final..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am neutral in all of this but

wolverhampton-wanderers-fc-logo-20C56B0ADC-seeklogo.com.png

Good win, 1st time enjoyed watching us for a long time.

Benteke 3 in 3 and all in the last week.. We've worked out if we cross it with quality he will score. Now 9 for the season. Will get another contract, hope its with us.

Happy for Wilf, been frustrated lately carrying an injury, bit of luck, but deserved a bit of luck.

Glad we haven't fallen away like last season.

Bulldogs / Palace double, shame about Willy, but as Meatloaf said "2 out of 3 ain't bad".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back