SA TIMES:
Untitled.jpg

1620687974063.png

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Glad Leeds have another viewer friendly timeslot.

It's a bit disappointing though that all 3 relegation spots have been decided.. Just seems like the gap between the Championship and Premier League is as big as it's ever been, which makes me proud of our achievements this season even more.

Remember there was a season not so long ago where 6 clubs potentially could have been relegated on the final day. I miss the tension of that.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Glad Leeds have another viewer friendly timeslot.

It's a bit disappointing though that all 3 relegation spots have been decided.. Just seems like the gap between the Championship and Premier League is as big as it's ever been, which makes me proud of our achievements this season even more.

Remember there was a season not so long ago where 6 clubs potentially could have been relegated on the final day. I miss the tension of that.
Don't worry mate, you'll probably get to experience that tension yourself next season x

Oshka

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
That finish from Hazard was just ridiculous, the height and curve he gets on it from a first time strike. Un-savable.

And then the real entertainment began on this board :D
Yep, insane finish. That was the season Eden downed tools as well. Saved himself for that moment 😂

MD36 is by far the most entertaining thread I’ve read on this board. I don’t think we’ll ever see meltdowns like that again unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back