EPL Matchday 37 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

That's game and season done. Well done to Spurs on CL qualification, we just had too many stretches of poor performances. Those 3 losses to Palace, Southampton and Brighton ultimately cost us.

Least the Suns are playing well for a change haha.

I see what you’re doing…there is still another game for spurs to get a little “spursy”, as your mob loves to point out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's entering Jurgen levels of cry baby w***er tbh....

Been like it from the start of his tenure on the touchline.

And it’s his own player too. Absolutely a foul throw but in isolation that’s not why they lost. They lost because Newcastle outworked, outran and outmuscled them all night.

Season 13 Boom GIF by Geordie Shore

TOON ARMY

So sportswashing is OK when it benefits your club ;) ;)

Yep.👍

All pisstaking aside though, I can’t get enthusiastic about City winning another title given how they operate.

City is a club with no culture and a heap of plastic fans who have crawled out from the sewer in recent years.

Would honestly prefer any other side to be winning trophies. City is a homogeneous and soulless entity.

I mean, Richarlison got a knee in the hip. They hurt, how many times have you banged your hip into a corner of a desk and it ******* hurt like hell?

Also I think you're the only one with an objection to the Red card for Branthwaite on that... none of us objected to that, just that it could have been a penalty, considering Richarlison got a free kick for less holding outside the box.

PMSL you're still going on about the incidental contact. He was going down before that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also on the Everton stuff, the Branthwaite challenge is a red 100%. Anybody thinking otherwise needs a new set of eyes.
It's more the pen at the other end. I reckon Richarlison was grabbed first and should have been given the pen which stops that play eventually leading to Branthwaite challenging

Haha I don't think even Spurs can do that against Norwich. Also we aren't likely to beat Everton with our current form anyway.
?? Odd take ..you had a red after half hour against Spurs…before that you beat Chelsea, Utd and Hammers.

I remember getting laughed at whenever I suggested Newcastle wouldn’t get relegated, “they are done”, “too far back” in January. In the end they will finish 12+ points above the relegation zone. Crazy what a fu** ton of money can do.

You'd expect they'll have one of the CL spots locked up with City going forward too possibly as early as next season. Although I guess some hope for rest of us if EPL ends up with 5 spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back