EPL Matchday 37 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton invented staying up apparently. A pitch invasion for finishing 16th when the club motto is literally nothing but the best is good enough. Couldn't make it up.

End of the 08/09 season was pretty fun, staying up in our first season. But I guess that didn't really count and I don't know what it feels like for them.

He’s behind Vieira ready to walk away when Vieira turns around and reaches out to grab him.

I'd turn around too if there's a threatening thug behind me.

Eze was also threatened with a flare.

Be happy Everton, you've had a great night. Why the anger, Palace going missing in the 2nd half did you a favour for goodness sake.

I'd turn around too if there's a threatening thug behind me.

Eze was also threatened with a flare.

Be happy Everton, you've had a great night. Why the anger, Palace going missing in the 2nd half did you a favour for goodness sake.
I can understand him wanting to hit the guy but I’m simply saying it’s a danherous thing to do and if those guys nearby were the dickhead’s mates he Vieira would have been in a bit of bother.

Last edited:
I’d recommend The English Game on Netflix - a drama about early football, which has the Old Etonians in it!

I gave up on it after 3 episodes. I love learning about the early history of the game but this show was a bit too Victorian soap opera for me. There wasn't much football shown and those scenes weren't particularly well done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back