EPL Matchday 37 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

brix shitting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Chelsea lose and Spurs and Arsenal both win to make the final day really bloody interesting haha.

I also hope West Ham win 2-0 and we win 6-0 to go top.

Kthxbai.

ADDED BONUS:
A West Ham win also knocks Man United out of a Europa League spot.

Not feeling as nervous about today as I was against Wolves, not sure why as West Ham are a good team, are fighting for a Europa league spot (and can go a fair way towards clinching one today) and we've already lost once there this season.

Win would be amazing, but a draw would leave things in our hands. Lose and watch Liverpool stick 5 past Southampton on Tuesday.

Oh, there you go. Feeling just as nervous now. Ha ha.

Not feeling as nervous about today as I was against Wolves, not sure why as West Ham are a good team, are fighting for a Europa league spot (and can go a fair way towards clinching one today) and we've already lost once there this season.

Win would be amazing, but a draw would leave things in our hands. Lose and watch Liverpool stick 5 past Southampton on Tuesday.

It’s done mate

In before you score again in the first 5 mins of a game and end up winning 5-0.

Title is over.

Stomach virus has gone through the club apparently only Kulusevski too sick to start. Where've we heard of this happening in a top 4 battle again? Two keepers on the bench and 3 kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back