EPL Matchday 37 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. It's Brentford all over again.

Shocking decision into a goal. This league is corrupt. I'm so happy I won't have to watch this dogshit league anymore.

Hahahaha, clear red card “missed” by VAR. It’s done it’s job this season, we’d be fine without it. Now 2-0 when they should be down to 10

1 more game to be done with this league if we go down, corrupt as anything I’ve ever known.

Worst ran professional sporting league in the world. Nothing comes even remotely close, what a shocking league.

Generally speaking, Everton are awful and rightfully in relegation contention.

But being candid, bad teams do receive some fortunate decisions to help their relegation cases most years. Everton have received no such luck, in fact the complete opposite. Of the 3 (Leeds/Burnley/Everton), Everton have had the worst decisions/non-decisions affect matches and therefore potential points.

Yes we've been bad and if we go down 90% of it is to be blamed on the players but our last ditched matches (Brentford & Palace) have been negatively effected by poor referring and awful usage of VAR. So where points were possible to be gained in our relegation fight, we never got a fair go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keane with a finish that Salah would he proud of

He's also a right footed player, makes it more ridiculous
1 goal away from a point. Which I'd have taken down 0-2.

Just relax. Leeds aren’t getting anything from their match against Brentford on Sunday. Let alone a win of all things.

Edit: Burnley conceded and the other obvious.

Scared Birds GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back