EPL Matchday 37

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Real kick in the guts. 94, potentially 97 points, 1 loss all season. Seriously, what is it going to take?

The only thing that’s cheering me up is that some cheeky Scousers nicked the Barcelona team bus from the Hilton and took it for a joyride around Merseyside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Real kick in the guts. 94, potentially 97 points, 1 loss all season. Seriously, what is it going to take?

The only thing that’s cheering me up is that some cheeky Scousers nicked the Barcelona team bus from the Hilton and took it for a joyride around Merseyside.
He could have waited until the Barca players were in it.

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
I do feel kinda bad for Liverpool, potentially 97 points and not winning a title...insane.

But you can’t fault City....to only drop 36 points over 2 seasons is ridiculous.

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Kelechi Iheanacho did more to make himself a City legend in one game for Leicester than he did his entire City career.

RPCB

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
A (potentially) 97 point season is never a bottling.
Depends how far back you want to look. City’s worse run this season has been 3 losses in 4 games in December and they have been incredibly consistent outside of that. Liverpool’s worse run has been 4 draws in 6 games in January-March against Leicester, West Ham, United and Everton and they have been very consistent before that run and after it. One win against any of those sides and they’d be top right now. After MD19 Liverpool led the league by 10 points.

I wouldn’t say Liverpool have bottled the league as everyone will drop points to teams they shouldn’t but you can’t deny that 4 draws in 6 games severely hurt their hopes. A real bottle job though, is United losing the league in the Aguero season, we held an 8 point lead with 6 to play and led Everton 4-2 only to draw 4-4 and a loss to ******* Wigan in that run. We never should have reached the heartbreak of the Aguero goal as it shouldn’t have even mattered.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City, Boston Bruins.
Kompany’s goal will be remembered by us City fans in the same way Kun Aguero’s goal is.
I never thought we would make up the 10 points we were trailing Liverpool by but we managed it.
Fair play to both teams for great performances this season.
I of course want City to win the title but disappointment aside, if it goes to Liverpool it will have been well earned.

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I cant remember us ever being 10 clear. I remember us being 7 clear but City had a game in hand and had to play us next which they won and cut the gap to four.

Top Bottom