EPL Matchday 37

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I havent seen the goal yet but I've heard it's a worldie.

It's classic Liverpool that we would have won the league in every season in top flight history except for this one and last season. Cool.

Im just not sure if it's ever going to happen for us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City, Boston Bruins.
You had a good few years at the top.
We had many, many disappointments getting relegated then promoted then relegated etc etc.
It’s why I have greyhairs plus I support the Dockers. Lol

Fwoy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I cant remember us ever being 10 clear. I remember us being 7 clear but City had a game in hand and had to play us next which they won and cut the gap to four.
We were actually 7 in front, at the end of the matchday (MD19), but 10 in front overnight on the New Year (Oz time). We played on NYE, City played on NYD (Oz time)
We had the chance to go 10 clear on Matchday 20, but missed getting anything by 11mm...

City has dropped 16 points all year...13 in the first 19 matchdays, 3 in the 18 matchdays since
Liverpool has dropped 17points...6 in the first 19 matchdays, 11 in the 18 matchdays since.

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I cant remember us ever being 10 clear. I remember us being 7 clear but City had a game in hand and had to play us next which they won and cut the gap to four.
You were 10 clear at that exact moment you mention lol

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Watching the City/Leicester replay. I noted Jim Beglin bringing up scoring a goal that'll be remembered for a long time two minutes prior to Kompany nailing it.

Top Bottom