EPL Matchday 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Once again for your infantile mind, I never said he was crap. I said he was good, but vastly overrated. Something I have stated since his Southampton days. It continuously gets proved.

Exhibit A of why people dislike Liverpool fans. You can never admit that there was something wrong. If you lose it's because you lost it, not because the other team was better.

Honestly you are a complete lost cause. Nothing Liverpool have ever done is wrong or bad. No wonder they have won every title since 1990.
So what you're saying is we conceded three times and all three were VVDs fault? Haha

Bradesmaen The funny thing about this is you still had VVD in your team of the season.

I found a guy that dislikes Liverpool more than you. A man named Anthony Bellew has this as his team of the season.

Son-Aguero-Sterling
Hazard-Fernandinho-B.Silva
Digne-Laporte-Toby-WanBissaka
Ederson

Bradesmaen The funny thing about this is you still had VVD in your team of the season.

I found a guy that dislikes Liverpool more than you. A man named Anthony Bellew has this as his team of the season.

Son-Aguero-Sterling
Ederson
Good boxer him. But a pretty staunch Evertonian.

Son-Aguero-Sterling
Ederson
Exactly. It shows you I'm not biased, just don't like hype.

Have to give credit to Marco Silva, I thought he was in trouble 10 games or so ago, and they've turned it back around.

This summer will be interesting for them to see if they can get rid of the older dead wood such as Walcott and sign better younger replacements such as Hirving Lozano.

Son-Aguero-Sterling
Ederson

Bellew is a massive Everton man, the Creed final fight was filmed at Goodison Park due to him.

But yes that team is a bit of a stretch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good last home game for the season, still in the mix for 7th but need Wolves to drop points at home against Fulham & we’d need to get something away to Spurs on the last day which would be tough.

It’s just a shame it took a while for everything to click, but the end part of the season has been great. 4th most clean sheets in the league, haven’t conceded in our last 5 home games to make Goodison a fortress again. Long way since early part of the season where it was almost certain we’d concede a goal from a set piece.

If we can sign Gomes & somehow keep Zouma, plenty to look forward to next season even without Europe

Those stats mean very little as both sides would play vastly different football with different players around them. If anything those stats suggest teams got at United a bit more than they can get at us, considering the amount of clearances, tackles and interceptions Vidic had to make compared to that of VVD.

End of the day, Vidic never won player of the year. VVD did though. Plus we all know you hate VVD haha.

Vidic > VVD all day everyday thanks.

Yeah that's a strong no from me. Vidic turned to water when just the sweet scent of Fernando Torres would waft in on a gentle breeze.
Strong yes for everyone else though.
Come on Jodly.

Van Dyke has had a good season, but it's almost reached mythical proportions in some places.

Good bits hyped to incredible, bad bits instantly forgotten about.

Not even close to being one of the best defenders in my time watching the game.

We’ve started brightly. But the kid in goals has made 3 good saves already. Spursy that we don’t have to come up against the pie eater Boruc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back