EPL Matchday 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Leicester wouldn't be my first choice by any means to play against us at this stage of the season.

They've got a.decent record against us home and away, and they play the type of football that we struggle with.

Will be another tense one I suspect.

I actually reckon Huddersfield will roll us, that’s just how ******* s**t we are right now.

End the season ASAP!!!
Wouldn't even shock me either.
We need to bring in defense reinforcements asap!

The results overnight make me more annoyed we dropped points to West Ham. Instead of playing some kids in a nice game at Bournemouth it's now a must win game so we have top 3-4 wrapped up hopefully going into MD38

Chelsea, Arsenal and us are all sorts of shitness at the moment but I think we comfortably take the cake for the shittest of the 3, it’s like no one wants that 4th spot!

Chelsea, Arsenal and us are all sorts of shitness at the moment but I think we comfortably take the cake for the shittest of the 3, it’s like no one wants that 4th spot!
Arsenal looked like Huddersfield against Leicester even before the sending off. Was shocked how poor they were as obviously we only normally see the best of them against Spurs.

Reality all these teams have the individual quality to win there last 2, so nothings a given yet

The results overnight make me more annoyed we dropped points to West Ham. Instead of playing some kids in a nice game at Bournemouth it's now a must win game so we have top 3-4 wrapped up hopefully going into MD38
Yep frustrating.

Only thing Is that maybe they treated West Ham as the low key training game with an eye on Ajax having the week off. Definite lack of intensity even when compared to the Brighton game where we battered them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope Liverpool beat Newcastle. Would love the title race to be running till the final Sunday.

Also hope the mighty palace beat Cardiff to confirm Matty a place in the premier league for another season.

Really hope Liverpool beat Newcastle. Would love the title race to be running till the final Sunday.

Also hope the mighty palace beat Cardiff to confirm Matty a place in the premier league for another season.
Given the goal difference. A draw between Palace and Cardiff would be enough for Brighton too.

Leicester wouldn't be my first choice by any means to play against us at this stage of the season.

They've got a.decent record against us home and away, and they play the type of football that we struggle with.

Will be another tense one I suspect.

To make it worse, Rodgers is a gobshite & will want to take points off you for Liverpool

Last chance this for the dippers. Couple of ex-managers could play a huge part. Rafa will roll over for his annual tummy rub, while scouse Brenda, (having the enormous ego he has) will want to be play some role where he can lay claim to helping Liverpool win the title and be the Merseyside hero he always wanted to be.

As for the top four, at this point I’m almost past caring. It’s turned into a bit of a farce

Hopefully Cardiff can do Palace and Arsenal beat Brighton meaning Brighton need a point on MD38 to confirm safety.

Any other result will see Brighton not needing a point on MD38 which pretty much guarantees 3 for City.

Needing points won't make us any less shitter.

Our players don't have that kind of fight.

Whether Rafa rolls over or not will be obvious entirely from his tactics. His sides in this case would usually be very compact and deep and not susceptible to being caught on the counter (which Liverpool are obviously looking for) if he plays an open, attacking style then it would be unusual.

Rafa will do what's best to get a result for Newcastle. He's an excellent manager and despite his links to Liverpool he's Newcastle manager now and I'm sure he'll set his team up in a way to make it as difficult as possible for Newcastle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back