EPL Matchday 37

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I feel really sorry for Liverpool. I know not many agree with that but I just get that feeling the good guys get shafted to often in life.

What a goal by Kompany though. No denying that mans status. One of the moments in Premier League history all things considered

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How Iheanacho missed that chance god only knows. Probably turns out to be the key moment in the title race

Vincent ******* Kompany.

Where the * did that come from?

Another tough game, seems like every one is a battle lately. Brighton will be the same.

Huge result.

But Vincent ******* Kompany.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I feel really sorry for Liverpool. I know not many agree with that but I just get that feeling the good guys get shafted to often in life.

What a goal by Kompany though. No denying that mans status. One of the moments in Premier League history all things considered
Agree to that a bit but I think city are the more deserving champions. From memory far less contentious decisions have gone their way. But at the same time 94-97 points is a mammoth effort and thanks to a Messi/Barca show and Kompany worldie Klopp is very likely to go trophyless again.

Just shows how hard it is for even the good managers to win a trophy. You’ve got Poch who doesn’t spend at a smaller club not able to win one and the immediate thought is it’s due to lack of spending and the stature of the club. But the amazing things Klopp and Liverpool have done off the field prove that even that isn’t enough

Last edited:
Back