EPL Matchday 37

Remove this Banner Ad

Ridiculous goal. Insanely good. Didn’t see that coming from Kompany.

Iheanacho with a great chance, but fluffed it badly. What a miss.

Iheanacho looking out for his mates

Real kick in the guts. 94, potentially 97 points, 1 loss all season. Seriously, what is it going to take?

The only thing that’s cheering me up is that some cheeky Scousers nicked the Barcelona team bus from the Hilton and took it for a joyride around Merseyside.

Real kick in the guts. 94, potentially 97 points, 1 loss all season. Seriously, what is it going to take?

The only thing that’s cheering me up is that some cheeky Scousers nicked the Barcelona team bus from the Hilton and took it for a joyride around Merseyside.
He could have waited until the Barca players were in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was an insanely good goal, could actually see Phil Jones doing that for us one day.... rofl.

And then ruining the entire moment for himself when the goal itself takes a backseat to his facial expression.

I do feel kinda bad for Liverpool, potentially 97 points and not winning a title...insane.

But you can’t fault City....to only drop 36 points over 2 seasons is ridiculous.

Kelechi Iheanacho did more to make himself a City legend in one game for Leicester than he did his entire City career.

A (potentially) 97 point season is never a bottling.

Depends how far back you want to look. City’s worse run this season has been 3 losses in 4 games in December and they have been incredibly consistent outside of that. Liverpool’s worse run has been 4 draws in 6 games in January-March against Leicester, West Ham, United and Everton and they have been very consistent before that run and after it. One win against any of those sides and they’d be top right now. After MD19 Liverpool led the league by 10 points.

I wouldn’t say Liverpool have bottled the league as everyone will drop points to teams they shouldn’t but you can’t deny that 4 draws in 6 games severely hurt their hopes. A real bottle job though, is United losing the league in the Aguero season, we held an 8 point lead with 6 to play and led Everton 4-2 only to draw 4-4 and a loss to ******* Wigan in that run. We never should have reached the heartbreak of the Aguero goal as it shouldn’t have even mattered.

Last edited:
Kompany’s goal will be remembered by us City fans in the same way Kun Aguero’s goal is.
I never thought we would make up the 10 points we were trailing Liverpool by but we managed it.
Fair play to both teams for great performances this season.
I of course want City to win the title but disappointment aside, if it goes to Liverpool it will have been well earned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back