EPL Matchday 38

What will happen in MD38?

• Liverpool qualify for CL + Swansea get relegated.

• Liverpool qualify for CL + Soton get relegated.

• Chelsea qualify for CL + Swansea get relegated.

• Chelsea qualify for CL + Soton get relegated.

• Jack Watts has bought 4 subs so he qualifies for a 5th one free.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

My Picks:
Burnley vs Bournemouth 1-0
Palace vs West Brom 0-1
Huddersfield vs Arsenal 1-1
Liverpool vs Brighton 2-1
Man United vs Watford 3-0
Newcastle vs Chelsea 1-3
Soton vs Man City 0-5
Swansea vs Stoke 0-0
Spurs vs Leicester 1-0
West Ham vs Everton 0-0

Burnley vs Bournemouth 2-1
Palace vs West Brom 1-1
Huddersfield vs Arsenal 1-3
Liverpool vs Brighton 0-0
Man United vs Watford 2-0
Newcastle vs Chelsea 0-16
Soton vs Man City 0-6
Swansea vs Stoke 3-0
Spurs vs Leicester 3-1
West Ham vs Everton 1-0

I hope this happens, but Newcastle v Chelsea 0-15

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Even if we did beat Huddersfield, GD meant that Spurs were probably always going to finish above us. All they would've needed was a point, not to mention we're playing at our ultimate bogey ground. Either way, Brighton, don't let us down...

Last edited:
3rd or 4th makes little difference so would like to see some kids.
KWP hasn’t been seen since his MOTM on the opening day.

KWP, Oakley-Boothe, Skipp, Georgiou, Sterling should be in consideration.

3rd or 4th makes little difference so would like to see some kids.
KWP hasn’t been seen since his MOTM on the opening day.

KWP, Oakley-Boothe, Skipp, Georgiou, Sterling should be in consideration.
Yep agree. We had a chance to secure top 4 a few games ago but we've left it until the last game needing a draw.

Would have loved to have seen Ben Woodburn get a game but it looks like he'll miss out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know about the Premier League, but should be the best one in the Europa
with the lethal duo up front we'll more than likely win that trophy next season, will just be another trophy to us something that bottleham would kill for since they can't manage to win any of their own

with the lethal duo up front we'll more than likely win that trophy next season, will just be another trophy to us something that bottleham would kill for since they can't manage to win any of their own
Doubt it, I can see you dropping out the top six altogether next season. Replaced by wolves

Doubt it, I can see you dropping out the top six altogether next season. Replaced by wolves
I can see your best players moving on to greener pastures because bottleham just can't get the job done when it counts, kane and alli are already out the door next season and your losing your best defender this season, lol

I can see your best players moving on to greener pastures because bottleham just can't get the job done when it counts, kane and alli are already out the door next season and your losing your best defender this season, lol

Enough with the aggro, it's tiring.

lol dream on. None of the big players are moving in the summer, plus we are going to be spending big as we move into the best stadium in the country. The futures bright, the futures white

Yep agree. We had a chance to secure top 4 a few games ago but we've left it until the last game needing a draw.

Would have loved to have seen Ben Woodburn get a game but it looks like he'll miss out.
Surely klopp takes no chances, fields best possible team. I can see Liverpool being very attacking, be 2 or 3 goals up at halftime

Last edited:
Liverpool won’t have a problem surely. Brighton are on the beach (pun intended). Had they needed a win it could have been semi-interesting. Despite a lack of recent form Liverpool will have far too much. They need to get some form back for the CL final.

Very boring last day in all honesty - can’t remember one with so little riding on it. If City are up for it and get a two or three goals ahead at Southampton and Swansea go a couple up it could get interesting. Nine goal swing is unheard of though but if any team can go and win 6-0 away from home then it’s City

Back