EPL Matchday 38

What will happen in MD38?

• Liverpool qualify for CL + Swansea get relegated.

• Liverpool qualify for CL + Soton get relegated.

• Chelsea qualify for CL + Swansea get relegated.

• Chelsea qualify for CL + Soton get relegated.

• Jack Watts has bought 4 subs so he qualifies for a 5th one free.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps suggests FT's point is valid that constantly chopping and changing is how you end up with a Frankenstein squad that is made up of an amalgamation of various manager's inputs, without giving those managers time to bed their signings?
Oh it certainly does. I don't mind the idea of longevity, I just don't believe this manager is the one for it.

Oh it certainly does. I don't mind the idea of longevity, I just don't believe this manager is the one for it.

And when the next one does well for 5 months and then loses the players you'll think the same of him, and then the next, and then the next...

And when the next one does well for 5 months and then loses the players you'll think the same of him, and then the next, and then the next...
I probably will. But you know what, it's not doing so badly for us. We're still finishing in the top half of the league, despite the relegation form that Puel had us in.

If we sack managers every 5 months, knowing it'll keep us going in the PL, I'll take that deal.

I probably will. But you know what, it's not doing so badly for us. We're still finishing in the top half of the league, despite the relegation form that Puel had us in.

If we sack managers every 5 months, knowing it'll keep us going in the PL, I'll take that deal.

Didn't you complain a few months ago that being midtable mediocrity was always something you dreaded?

Didn't you complain a few months ago that being midtable mediocrity was always something you dreaded?
Yes. It's my biggest bugbear of this code. Still beats being relegated though. I wish we'd push on towards Europe but that's certainly not going to happen with Puel at the helm.

I'm so confident on that, I'll make you a deal. If we get to Europe under Puel, I'll give myself a Hull avatar for the entirety of the following season.

Yes. It's my biggest bugbear of this code. Still beats being relegated though. I wish we'd push on towards Europe but that's certainly not going to happen with Puel at the helm.

I'm so confident on that, I'll make you a deal. If we get to Europe under Puel, I'll give myself a Hull avatar for the entirety of the following season.

You're not going to push for Europe rotating managers every six months either.

The mind boggles...

Limp to 4th after Chelsea * up v Huddersfield and boast.
Limp ahead of Liverpool in a European cup final and boast.

Why?

I’m content with CL football in our shiny new stadium but maybe we wind our necks in a touch. When we stop operating like a small club that’s content with selling fits best players and start acting like a big club that keeps its best players and makes finals then let’s boast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The mind boggles...

Limp to 4th after Chelsea **** up v Huddersfield and boast.
Limp ahead of Liverpool in a European cup final and boast.

Why?

I’m content with CL football in our shiny new stadium but maybe we wind our necks in a touch. When we stop operating like a small club that’s content with selling fits best players and start acting like a big club that keeps its best players and makes finals then let’s boast.
Why so serious all the time?

Chillax a bit

Table doesn’t lie - that’s what we are always told.

Liverpool have closed the gap on us so that is to be applauded, but it still remains Spurs >>> Liverpool
WealstoneFisher.

Why so serious all the time?

Chillax a bit
Calm bro.
Just not sure the benefits of taking the piss out of a side in a European Cup final. We’d both swap 3rd for 4th and a CL final in a heartbeat.

The last few months have opened the eyes a little bit. We’ve gotten way ahead of ourselves.

Nuts. They broke 11 records this season.

32390691_10155981417499821_653009391779315712_n.jpg

Any of you seen Harry Kane's twitter account? You see the replies?

https://twitter.com/HKane

and people wonder where Liverpool fans get their reputation. Has there ever been a more bitter, obsessive supporter base?

Any of you seen Harry Kane's twitter account? You see the replies?

https://twitter.com/HKane

and people wonder where Liverpool fans get their reputation. Has there ever been a more bitter, obsessive supporter base?
Just went and read some of those comments. Dreadful form by the scousers. They are obsessed with Kane. Absolute imbeciles

Back