EPL Matchday 38

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chef

AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Moderator #3
This game really doesnt matter anymore(hopefully is about resting some guys) but it would be nice to finish the season as Englands third best club.

RossFC

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Thread starter Moderator #4
Probably more of a chance of some guy from the FA walking onto the pitch in the 90th min to cancel the game and dock City points for FFP breaches than them drawing/losing to Brighton. That's how little I believe in Brighton.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Probably more of a chance of some guy from the FA walking onto the pitch in the 90th min to cancel the game and dock City points for FFP breaches than them drawing/losing to Brighton. That's how little I believe in Brighton.
I had a dream that Matt ryan played out of his skin v Man City. Came up big with 8-9 massive saves, was commanding the box like very few keepers have ever done.

Brighton still lost 7- nil though

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
At least a point to make sure of 4th please. Our last few final days have seen some ridiculous scorelines, and I don't need a repeat of that here please. 0-0 will do me just fine.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Brighton to hold City to 0-0 but Wolves to score an equaliser in the 94th minute against Liverpool to give City the title

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I had a dream that Matt ryan played out of his skin v Man City. Came up big with 8-9 massive saves, was commanding the box like very few keepers have ever done.

Brighton still lost 7- nil though
Our best chance is hoping that City have a couple of early red cards. I’d still not be confident of Brighton getting a result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kangaspurs

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah, I get that some people can feel like this. There was actually an interesting discussion on Football 365's twitter after they published an article arguign that the Championships a better league than the PL. Probably sounds like something you would agree with.

https://www.football365.com/news/why-the-championship-is-better-than-the-premier-league

There's a lot more drama and uncertainty in each season. It's the unpredictability that makes it far more fun.

The gap between the haves and haves nots exists in the Championship too, but it's nothing like the gap it is in the PL.

This week we play a team that one player on the squad is worth almost the same amount as the total coast of our squad.

Was a blast to make it back, but it gets boring pretty quickly.

ossie_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Everton
Thank god another boring as **** PL season has come to an end.
For Brighton or as a whole?

As a whole, this PL season has been a very long way for boring.
I don't follow anyone outside my own team. It's a very top end circle jerk kind of league.
How odd. Are you vegan as well & want to let everyone know? You may as well just stick to posting in Brighton forums if you have no interest in the whole league.

Although it’s been a two horse race for the title, it’s been very far from boring. Tight at both ends of the league, plenty of sub-plots throughout the whole season has made it very interesting but it’s a shame you couldn’t enjoy it

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
How odd. Are you vegan as well & want to let everyone know? You may as well just stick to posting in Brighton forums if you have no interest in the whole league.

Although it’s been a two horse race for the title, it’s been very far from boring. Tight at both ends of the league, plenty of sub-plots throughout the whole season has made it very interesting but it’s a shame you couldn’t enjoy it
Sorry to trigger you.

99 Problems

Senior List
AFL Club
Sydney
Surely if the last 48 hours have taught us anything it’s that this title race isn’t over yet. There was similar talk of it being already over heading into the City v QPR game on the final day, it ended up a roller coaster day ending in probably the most famous moment in premier league history. Anything could happen yet.

moomba

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
Surely if the last 48 hours have taught us anything it’s that this title race isn’t over yet. There was similar talk of it being already over heading into the City v QPR game on the final day, it ended up a roller coaster day ending in probably the most famous moment in premier league history. Anything could happen yet.
I remember in the lead up to that game thinking it was all over. Thought didn't even enter my head that we wouldn't win on the day.

Was probably as relaxed as I've ever being going into a football match.

Anything can happen.

Top Bottom