EPL Matchday 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the odds on City scoring a winner in the 94th minute again to claim the title? Would be epically hilarious

After all the Tottenham supporting I have done, this is how you treat me?

You never had Son posters on your wall for 2 weeks like Liverpool fans did you?

Who else here is secretly hoping for the City drop points and VVD 90+5 headed winner just for the endless **** poured on Bradesmaen
Or the other way with City to drop points and a VvD 95 own goal equaliser. Bradesmaen would taunt all the Liverpool supporters off this board forever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

City haven't had anything not go there way lately in the league. Due a wonderful against? An own goal? A deflection? Something crazy.

Football gods? Can you hear me? Please...

I'll be praying for just that scenario in the FA Cup....City will win the league, Arsenal the Europa & Tottenham the CL.

And for all their almost dominance, Liverpool will be left empty-handed yet again.....The karma Gods will see to that.

If football gods exist City will have 36 shots on goal. Mat Ryan will save 3 penalties and Brighton will draw 0-0.

Meanwhile scouser Conor Coady scores a 95th minute own goal to give us a 1-0 win.

Wouldn't mind that for my fantasy team.

He seems to love bragging about not following other football from before promotion all the way through, dunno why. Your vegan comparison was a good one. :p

It's because the sport is overall ******* embarrassing. Cheating is such a part of the fabric of the sport.

By the time I was old enough to really become aware of what a bunch of soft utensils play it I already had an attachment to one team.

When you watch AFL and then you watch soccer, it all becomes way too obvious.

I'll be praying for just that scenario in the FA Cup....City will win the league, Arsenal the Europa & Tottenham the CL.

And for all their almost dominance, Liverpool will be left empty-handed yet again.....The karma Gods will see to that.
Why do you always get sucked in by the most absurd conspiracies?

Liverpool supporters will all be crying 'conspiracy' as a one, once you come up empty-handed at the end of this season.....I'll just be having a wee giggle to myself is all.
I don’t understand the hate. It’s making you post irrationally. You wouldn’t have a bar of it when I told you that Liverpool would overturn the 3 goal deficit at Anfield against Barca. Will you run and hide if Brighton and Liverpool both win early Monday morning?

I don’t understand the hate. It’s making you post irrationally. You wouldn’t have a bar of it when I told you that Liverpool would overturn the 3 goal deficit at Anfield against Barca. Will you run and hide if Brighton and Liverpool both win early Monday morning?

Liverpool did indeed perform a Lazarus....Which will make it all the more delicious when you come up short on both occasions.....Epic Tragedy is epic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back