EPL Matchday 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester City deserve to win the title. They've simply been the better team than Liverpool all year.

Manchester City deserve to win the title. They've simply been the better team than Liverpool all year.
I don’t think you can really split them. Liverpool have been phenomenal, but there has to be a winner and a loser

They haven’t been better as they’ve lost more games. They’ve just been more clinical in close matches. That’s all. You can’t split these two sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TOSUNNNNN PAPAAAA
Wish I was watching but you know.. the game doesn't matter a lot. I'm just pissed that he didn't bother to play Lookman. 3 starts all year despite being told to stay at the club. Put behind a has-been most of the time. Can see him demanding to leave again .

Wish I was watching but you know.. the game doesn't matter a lot. I'm just pissed that he didn't bother to play Lookman. 3 starts all year despite being told to stay at the club. Put behind a has-been most of the time. Can see him demanding to leave again .
Only switched over after City went up 3-1, title is over, thought I'd put on the blues and we score 2 quick goals.

Spurs have bigger fish to fry, but it will be our first away win against a top 6 club since 2013 if we win
Why do I sense you pressed 'post reply' as soon as Eriksen hit that o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back