EPL Matchday 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
hahaha what. I don't think there's a more critical poster on this board when it comes to Liverpool. Can't resort to baseless responses just because you can't stand up to the facts Bradesmaen is spitting out.
So why doesn't he spit out facts that we outscored our opponents by 3 goals or more for 4 consecutive games? Liverpool and city the last two years have had the form of their lives and still weren't able to accomplish that.

I for one as a united fan don't mind if you want to have a go at how many penalties we coped this season but also point out the accomplishments as well. instead of most people here coming off as sour grapes.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
So why doesn't he spit out facts that we outscored our opponents by 3 goals or more for 4 consecutive games? Liverpool and city the last two years have had the form of their lives and still weren't able to accomplish that.

I for one as a united fan don't mind if you want to have a go at how many penalties we coped this season but also point out the accomplishments as well. instead of most people here coming off as sour grapes.
Congrats fella. I didn’t realise that you could win the league over 12 weeks.
FB532D7A-C32B-4036-9C4A-ED6671876A30.gif

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
I'll give him credit when he performs against the top clubs. He never did while playing for Sporting.

Toffee's supporter speaking of 'Top Clubs'.....Wholly unfamiliar & incongruous.

So are we locking in United for the Premier league next season?

Of course - along with 19 other clubs - we'll be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't even manage a whole season. This is why ESPN should just stick to American "sports".

He finished 9th from his date of installation as the manager. 1 point less than Chelsea.

View attachment 922713

Considering he took over a shambles of a team, not bad.
Where was Everton when he took over? Like 17th or something?

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
He didn't even manage a whole season. This is why ESPN should just stick to American "sports".

He finished 9th from his date of installation as the manager. 1 point less than Chelsea.

View attachment 922713

Considering he took over a shambles of a team, not bad.
Be careful posting only half a season people will come at you.

Enter Fernandes. #sparebruno

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Be careful posting only half a season people will come at you.

Enter Fernandes. #sparebruno
The point was it's a pointless stat from ESPNUK. He's never taken over a relegation team, he also didn't have the ability to go out and improve it prior to the start of the season and had to work with what he had. The same team that was 18th under Silva was 9th best under Ancelotti.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
When people look up the term 'mediocre' in their google & Wikipedia searches into the future....I't'll read: "See the Everton Football Club."
Right above it it says "See Procrastinator35s ability to land an insult".

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
They were 15th and only 6 points behind united who were 8th at the time.
But had spent money and lost 9 of 15 games. 3 of those losses to the recently promoted sides. Ancelotti lost 6 games in his 20. 3 of those post lockdown when the players looked like they had given up.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The point was it's a pointless stat from ESPNUK. He's never taken over a relegation team, he also didn't have the ability to go out and improve it prior to the start of the season and had to work with what he had. The same team that was 18th under Silva was 9th best under Ancelotti.
So pretty much the exact same thing with me talking about bruno. Who came in and change the club completely.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
But had spent money and lost 9 of 15 games. 3 of those losses to the recently promoted sides. Ancelotti lost 6 games in his 20. 3 of those post lockdown when the players looked like they had given up.
Also been on two tears of 15+ games of being undefeated.

But in your case, Everton have a great manager I'm all aboard for him with time and hopefully a bit of backing and spending by the club.

Back