apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
Yeah nah, most are happy with finishing 3rd after having 7 CB's out injured when a 9th-10th place finish looked more likely.
Oh turn up the waterworks. Every ******* club has injuries and most of your losses came because your club couldn’t ******* score at home for a out 2 months. Excuses, sob stories, water works, unprecedented hurdles, all part of the bullshit we’ve heard all season.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
The hurdles he's talking about was having all our senior centre backs out injured (VVD, Gomez, Matip), then both our makeshift CBs (Henderson and Fabinho) get injured, and also both CB jan signings (Kabak and Davies) get injured. We got into the top 3 with a centre back partnership where one guy was a bench player for a 2nd div german side and the other was playing non-league for Kidderminster Harriers last season.
Think he might also be hinting at Ali's Dad and Klopp's Mum too. :(

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Oh turn up the waterworks. Every ******* club has injuries and most of your losses came because your club couldn’t ******* score at home for a out 2 months. Excuses, sob stories, water works, unprecedented hurdles, all part of the bullshit we’ve heard all season.
You dont understand football do you. Haha

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Rich coming from you Jodly.
Am laughing at the '7 centrebacks out' piffle.

Gomez, Matip, VVD are the 3 notable absentees. Listing academy fill ins or midfield stop gaps is lame as fu**.
I'm not gonna get into it. It's been done to death. I'm just really pleased we finished 3rd given the year we had. On to next season now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Believe what you want. I am loading up on City in the Cup Final. Better than Bank Interest.
I am that confident of a City Champions Final win that I will change my Avatar to the Chelsea FC Logo from the end of the UCL final until the completion of next season's Premier League Season.

And I would Say the exact same thing if they played Madrid in the Cup Final.

And I realize I am setting myself up for a massive fall here, but this City outfit are the best team on the planet and they have spent and planned too much money and years not to fail at the final hurdle.

Anyhow best of luck to your lads, I have no regrets :)

Should have retained that money earning bank interest :)

Remove this Banner Ad