EPL Matchday 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh turn up the waterworks. Every ******* club has injuries and most of your losses came because your club couldn’t ******* score at home for a out 2 months. Excuses, sob stories, water works, unprecedented hurdles, all part of the bullshit we’ve heard all season.
You dont understand football do you. Haha

You dont understand football do you. Haha
Rich coming from you Jodly.
Am laughing at the '7 centrebacks out' piffle.

Gomez, Matip, VVD are the 3 notable absentees. Listing academy fill ins or midfield stop gaps is lame as *.

Rich coming from you Jodly.
Am laughing at the '7 centrebacks out' piffle.

Gomez, Matip, VVD are the 3 notable absentees. Listing academy fill ins or midfield stop gaps is lame as fu**.
I'm not gonna get into it. It's been done to death. I'm just really pleased we finished 3rd given the year we had. On to next season now.

Believe what you want. I am loading up on City in the Cup Final. Better than Bank Interest.
I am that confident of a City Champions Final win that I will change my Avatar to the Chelsea FC Logo from the end of the UCL final until the completion of next season's Premier League Season.

And I would Say the exact same thing if they played Madrid in the Cup Final.

And I realize I am setting myself up for a massive fall here, but this City outfit are the best team on the planet and they have spent and planned too much money and years not to fail at the final hurdle.

Anyhow best of luck to your lads, I have no regrets :)

Should have retained that money earning bank interest :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back