SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, EP
I'm a Liverpool supporter. They could be booing the tackle, the red card, the time delay, etc
Absolutely were booing the red, basically saying their player shouldn't have been sent off for snaspping your players leg. What are you even trying to say here..? Just as scummy as booing the player himself.

Indie_

The Boy Who Lived
Mar 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Patriots & UConn
They are a fanbase who congregated en masse during a pandemic for a street parade for getting promoted.

Very low opinion of Leeds fanbase is held by me.
I'm too young to remember Leeds in the Premier League, but see no reason to think that the long held belief that Leeds fans are amongst the worst in the world is wrong.

Lethality

Most successful team in your lifetime
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Absolutely were booing the red, basically saying their player shouldn't have been sent off for snaspping your players leg. What are you even trying to say here..? Just as scummy as booing the player himself.
Booing the ref at a football game. Stop the presses

joop

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Have you met leeds fans?
That doesn’t answer the question. Hilarious you ignore all the fans giving him a standing ovation, Elliot claps them back but you’re trying to twist a chant you read off a tweet so that it shows Leeds fans are targeting him. Not surprising though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Hard to be enthused about the really good result given the shocking injury to Elliott.

Just gutted for him.

Leeds fans can absolutely get f’ed as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad