EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenals odds against Norwich directly relate to who is available post Interlull.

If he goes back to a 4-3-3, and Arsenal either use AMN at RB or buy a decent RB.

Then it depends on White and Gabriel being in or out. White likely, Gabriel probably unlikely. |

Plus no Xhaka means the Arsenal midfield might actually work better with Lukonga and Partey and Odegaard with Saka and ESR or Pepe ahead of them.

But a lot depends on if Partey is ready in time, and if White and Gabriel are back along with a functional RB.

Lots of ifs but I think Arsenal will beat Norwich. NLD might get reallllly ugly.

Edited: Forgot we play a 4-3-3, we don't get extra players we get the ones we already have sent off instead.

Last edited:
Arsenals odds against Norwich directly relate to who is available post Interlull.

If he goes back to a 4-4-3, and Arsenal either use AMN at RB or buy a decent RB.

Then it depends on White and Gabriel being in or out. White likely, Gabriel probably unlikely. |

Plus no Xhaka means the Arsenal midfield might actually work better with Lukonga and Partey and Odegaard with Saka and ESR or Pepe ahead of them.

But a lot depends on if Partey is ready in time, and if White and Gabriel are back along with a functional RB.

Lots of ifs but I think Arsenal will beat Norwich. NLD might get reallllly ugly.

Agreed.
Think without Xhaka we're more positive and the fact you are less likely to have someone sent off.
* me he's painful.

The best thing about these earlier starts is that I get an earlier bedtime after we lose.

United fans, Ronnie starting or is he coming off the bench? How does he fit into the current formation?
Ronaldo doesn't fit in to the current formation, the current formation fits in to him :p

If he goes back to a 4-4-3, and Arsenal either use AMN at RB or buy a decent RB.

Is the only way Arsenal can win by playing an extra player against Norwich?

I know Arsenal may think they need it but you can't play with 12 (United home games an obvious exception)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a keeper they need to just play. Obviously they see him as #1, I would expect he starts from now on. Its not a good thing if you don't have a clear #1 keeper either IMO.

I find it's a very good thing. A clear #1 means there's very little pressure on said #1.

Outside of obviously my team's match, it's the match im most looking forward to. Just imagine if you guys dont win. Will be crazy. Surely, surely you get all three.

At least with a break now and some time to prepare, hopefully Arteta can get some help back at the drawing board.

JGbopIhBnImmQRW1hj3Pyh7ntzA=.gif

1132580.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back