EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

I'm a Liverpool supporter. They could be booing the tackle, the red card, the time delay, etc
Absolutely were booing the red, basically saying their player shouldn't have been sent off for snaspping your players leg. What are you even trying to say here..? Just as scummy as booing the player himself.

Mane is awful. He's forgotten how to play football.
Has been this way since last season.

Never was the most skilful, and has just got worse.

Mar 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Patriots & UConn
They are a fanbase who congregated en masse during a pandemic for a street parade for getting promoted.

Very low opinion of Leeds fanbase is held by me.

I'm too young to remember Leeds in the Premier League, but see no reason to think that the long held belief that Leeds fans are amongst the worst in the world is wrong.

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Absolutely were booing the red, basically saying their player shouldn't have been sent off for snaspping your players leg. What are you even trying to say here..? Just as scummy as booing the player himself.

Booing the ref at a football game. Stop the presses

fu** me Mane couldn't buy a goal
Unfortunately for Liverpool the chances are falling to him and not one of the other forwards.

BBC already put up an article about his injury before the game is over.. bet if he played for Burnley you wouldn't hear about it let alone during the game

He's an 18 year old wonderkid, I think you would.

Back