• He doesn't get the sack

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • January 1 (Jack Wilshire bday)

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I am as surprised as you
Hopefully we can keep it going for a couple more games

Good to see another high IQ football fan on bigfooty.

This is our year

Is anyone getting Leicester 15/16 vibes from Watford this season? New manager after a managerial debacle the previous season. Got the wood over Spurs this season. I guess we'll see by Xmas time if they are legit.

no, I do think they'll do a Burnley though and get a qualifying spot for the Europa League perhaps.

Is anyone getting Leicester 15/16 vibes from Watford this season? New manager after a managerial debacle the previous season. Got the wood over Spurs this season. I guess we'll see by Xmas time if they are legit.
Watford have started a season on fire a few times only to do sfa in the second half.

Only if Deeney can keep the weight off. Also Deeney said Spurs didn't like the rough stuff or words to that effect. Must be a Norf London thing

Probably too early to be talking about Watford doing a Leicester 4 games in.

It is promising for them however that they have already got a quarter of the points needed to get to the 40 mark.

Uncharacteristic loss. Done by a set piece twice and one of the few times we will be caught short of attacking reinforcement.
Should probably have gone 4 at the back and left one of them on the bench.

Dembele a barometer. When he has an off day we struggle and should have been hooked at his yellow card. Not after we went behind.
He can't play back-to-back 90 minutes of footy. Winks did look good when he came on.

Just don't understand how we can put crosses in the box at will but as soon as the Spanish Crouchy comes on we cease doing it.
Staggering really.

Hopefully just a blip on the radar.

Not really. I think they're playing an interesting system - 4-2-2-2 high press like RB Leipzig - that has caught a few teams on the hop and they have two very physical strikers up top but I think it's still very unclear if they can keep that intensity going for a whole year, whether their squad will mentally go on holiday after 40 points, or even if they're capable of breaking teams down that sit in a low block and don't come out if they get a run of results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watford always start well but then fall apart after Christmas. The Leeds of the PL.

Not a new manager, he's been there since January.

Uncharacteristic loss. Done by a set piece twice and one of the few times we will be caught short of attacking reinforcement.
Should probably have gone 4 at the back and left one of them on the bench.

Dembele a barometer. When he has an off day we struggle and should have been hooked at his yellow card. Not after we went behind.
He can't play back-to-back 90 minutes of footy. Winks did look good when he came on.

Just don't understand how we can put crosses in the box at will but as soon as the Spanish Crouchy comes on we cease doing it.
Staggering really.

Hopefully just a blip on the radar.
TL,DR

Recording episode 5 of the Football Friends Fancast tonight. If anyone wants their question addressed on the show and gets it through in the next 5 mins my co-host or I will look to answer it

Recording episode 5 of the Football Friends Fancast tonight. If anyone wants their question addressed on the show and gets it through in the next 5 mins my co-host or I will look to answer it
Did you used to trial at West Ham?

Back