EPL Matchday 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but he seems to have got really offended by jod saying he’s a nothing player, when he held similar opinions only a couple of months ago.

He had a great game on the weekend, probably his best for Arsenal, but it’s not like he’s been at that level every week.

Jod said he's a nothing player after LITERALLY just watching him put in a MOTM performance.

I said he's talented but shouldn't be starting. Not sure how they are even remotely related statements.

But cool.

Mount plays in a completely diffferent position, hes battling Maddison for spot.

But Tammy plays for Chelsea, same possie as Barnes, in the same form(4 goals each) but didnt get picked either.

Southgate(and Holland) had a bit to do with Mount at youf level.
being honest I feel it's the same old rubbish from sky sports trying to court controversy to pen a story. Mount and Abraham are exciting talents (for the English) and must applaud Frank for giving them the minutes to build their confidence and talent, surely the futures bright at Chelsea? More to come through the ranks...

I don't feel Barnes would be a right fit for England and looking at the mentioned players these are the future.

Austria has pretty strict citizenship laws, one of the strictest in Europe. Based on the blood ties principle, but not as bad as the middle east. Takes 30 years and arabic proficiency as a male.

**** unless you are a talented footballer. Qatar NT a good example, many have only spent the minimum 5 years there and have no ties other than football. Anyone else though no chance of getting citizenship.

**** unless you are a talented footballer. Qatar NT a good example, many have only spent the minimum 5 years there and have no ties other than football. Anyone else though no chance of getting citizenship.
To become a Qatari citizen you have to have lived there 25 years first.

Mount plays in a completely diffferent position, hes battling Maddison for spot.

But Tammy plays for Chelsea, same possie as Barnes, in the same form(4 goals each) but didnt get picked either.

Southgate(and Holland) had a bit to do with Mount at youf level.
There's always the "he plays for a top club therefore should be first pick" ring to some selections. Rashford is one - had played just 11 games for Manure in the PL before he was called into the England squad. We all know that he's not up to it but still gets the call. CHO is another who got called up despite a limited amount of games. Can't imagine him getting picked if he was playing for Norwich (not on loan, but genuinely just playing for them). Lingard received a call up via the Championship in which he made limited appearances.

'trendy minority cause'
yup, there it is again
I’m talking about people who bring it into every conservation, like for example with Kane being white and English in this instance. Go on Twitter my friend and you’ll find the virtue signallers going off daily on every cause under the sun. You’ll be in your element. Don’t steal the oxygen here

Raheem Sterling with that dive in the Champions League as well.

PS: Wonder if people will realise this is sarcasm

one of the all time greats. no appeals, all round shock and pyatov laughing in goal.

the flack afterwards of sterling being meant to give it up was amazing too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Livermore got his at West Brom yeah?

Thought he was around the England squad at Tottenham though

Which makes it more galling, he was in the squad, then joined us, then I think the first squad announced after leaving us, he was in.

Which makes it more galling, he was in the squad, then joined us, then I think the first squad announced after leaving us, he was in.
That’s pretty harsh. It’s like telling players not to join minnows. Better to get minutes than sit forever on the bench ala Danny Drinkwater any day. To be fair I don’t think Livermore was good enough to play for England certainly at a tournament final

Jod said he's a nothing player after LITERALLY just watching him put in a MOTM performance.

I said he's talented but shouldn't be starting. Not sure how they are even remotely related statements.

But cool.
Just my opinion man. Granted after I said that at around HT. He put in a really good second half. But one half didn't make a man. Every other time I've seen him play he looks all over the shop.

He might come good though.

I’m talking about people who bring it into every conservation, like for example with Kane being white and English in this instance. Go on Twitter my friend and you’ll find the virtue signallers going off daily on every cause under the sun. You’ll be in your element. Don’t steal the oxygen here

Well that’s a lie.

David Luis has better hair than me... But at least I can track back.
I have David Luiz's hair and I can track back. So uhhhh Arsenal hit me up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back