HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Top 4 are that far above the rest it isn't funny. 5th will be interesting, really up for grabs and who knows who'll grab it.

Memphis

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Boston Celtics
Absolutely warranted
Was a pretty good game actually. West Ham unlucky not to get a point but am now prepared to run with United of The Manchester variety the real deal with regards to being legit title contenders.
Not going to lie almost went into cardiac arrest in the period of injury time wow.

No Pen for Ronnie and then goes the other way, pen for west ham, ddg saves even as a neutral fan would've been on the edge of your seat but ball don't lie.

Thought you would've been convinced with the return of Ronnie we were title contenders.

hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Time to just not play Ndombele I think, or at least not start him. Just can't get fit enough.
He probably sprinted more in 60 minutes than Alli or Kane did in 90. He also played 80 on Thursday.
He needs to get fitter but there were many worse for us today

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
I see Alli is dominating…

Hmm.. almost like he is the problem and has a sh*t attitude/his ability is overrated by too many. Just not enough substantive strings to his bow to be a consistent or useful starting XI footballer.

Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
I see Alli is dominating…

Hmm.. almost like he is the problem and has a sh*t attitude/his ability is overrated by too many. Just not enough substantive strings to his bow to be a consistent or useful starting XI footballer.
Alli is a classic case of getting too much too soon and believing his own hype / drinking his own bathwater.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Cobham FC
He probably sprinted more in 60 minutes than Alli or Kane did in 90. He also played 80 on Thursday.
He needs to get fitter but there were many worse for us today
Yeah Kane kind of looks like he doesn't want to be there and Alli just doesn't do enough. Hasn't lived up to the hype.

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham
He's never taken a penalty for us, would have been Rice to take it otherwise.
I reckon subbing a goalie on for a last minute penalty save could make sense but not the penalty taker. Moyes must have had no confidence that Declan would score.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
I reckon subbing a goalie on for a last minute penalty save could make sense but not the penalty taker. Moyes must have had no confidence that Declan would score.
He missed one against WBA at the end of last season but he deserves another go I reckon.

Apparently that was only the 3rd time Noble has missed a pen.

We've missed 4 of our last 5 though, becoming a problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad