EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

The fat waiters luck has run out. Our squad depth is non-existent again.
Can't blame Rafa for our lack of depth when it's entirely on how the club has been ran over the last 5 or so years.

Think we win this comfortably with a full squad to be fair. Villa not much better, got a bit lucky here.

Can't blame Rafa for our lack of depth when it's entirely on how the club has been ran over the last 5 or so years.

Think we win this comfortably with a full squad to be fair. Villa not much better, got a bit lucky here.
Can blame him for the team set up and bringing off a striker for a midfielder. We've sat back and sat back and rarely threatened apart from 10mins in the first half.

Godfrey is not a right back and has struggled all the time. He didn't do anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t remember who it was against but raphinha nearly ripped the guys shirt off and it was just a foul.
Pretty sure there was another time when someone got clattered in the middle (second half), don't remember which team, I thought definite yellow and it was just a foul.

Satisfied and disappointed at the same time. 3-0 didn't do us justice, thought for 20 minutes before we switched off at a corner we gave Liverpool plenty of problems and we were winning the 50-50 balls. Eduoard should have levelled on 70 minutes, Deliberate ankle clip on Benteke in the box when he was through? Commentators thought so.

Hit the post twice in the 1st 2 minutes, it could have been different.

Liverpool deserved the points but their fouling was constant, particularly Milner.

Last edited:
How does VAR overturn the Walker pen?

I guess the thinking is his last touch was heavy and Walker beat him in a 50/50????

This league, far out.

I thought the red card was incorrect (that only applies for a professional foul with no genuine attempt at playing the ball in the box).

The foul overturn was far too subjective to be reviewed on VAR IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back