EPL Matchday 5 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird post considering how we've finally played attacking football.
Not at all. Hoddle was right. Too conservative.

Tuchel makes a tactical change and now the campaigners are ahead.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I see what Spurs did with their formation, they told us where they were going on the table

1632070894807.png

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can’t imagine what it’s like to go into a game nil all at half time but know things will be ok because you have a player of Kante’s caliber to bring on it. Meanwhile Spurs first change is Skipp

For all the outrage at the super league (fair), the financial resource gap is still immense. Life is certainly easier when you choose one of the franchises (Chelsea / United / City & lesser extend Liverpool).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t imagine what it’s like to go into a game nil all at half time but know things will be ok because you have a player of Kante’s caliber to bring on it. Meanwhile Spurs first change is Skipp

For all the outrage at the super league (fair), the financial resource gap is still immense. Life is certainly easier when you choose one of the franchises (Chelsea / United / City & lesser extend Liverpool).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Choose" :sick:

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Cracking win this morning, Tommy turned the game at half time. 2nd half was exceptional. 3 out of 3 now at the new 3 point lane.

Rudiger keeps surprising me, not only is he a proud strong leader and not scared to stand up for himself, but hes also an amazing CB. Sign him up Marina.

Bring on City.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Time to just not play Ndombele I think, or at least not start him. Just can't get fit enough.
Yeah he has royally ****ed us. Is exactly what we need. But has amateurish fitness that Poch, Mou, Mason and now Nuno are pissed at. 200k a week too!

I can see why the first one wasn't a pen to Ronaldo, the ball was too far gone, certainly wasn't a dive though, second one surely that's a pen.

Lingard owed us a goal, take the win and move on. Good to see DDG finally save a pen.

Mar 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Patriots & UConn
Bradesmaen You still moyes over Ole?

Because Ole beat Moyes while having a squad that is miles better? The gap between Man United and West Ham should be a lot more than what we saw last night (i.e. relying on a late winner and a penalty save).

And Moyes finishing 6th and qualifying for Europe with a squad that was widely tipped for relegation/a very low finish is a greater accomplishment than anything that Ole has done as a coach.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Because Ole beat Moyes while having a squad that is miles better? The gap between Man United and West Ham should be a lot more than what we saw last night (i.e. relying on a late winner and a penalty save).

And Moyes finishing 6th and qualifying for Europe with a squad that was widely tipped for relegation/a very low finish is a greater accomplishment than anything that Ole has done as a coach.
Moyes took over a title winning team for them to finish 7th and not qualify for any european competition.

Both are tactically inept in their own way, but I'll take Oles attacking style over moyes' 50 crosses a game style anyday.

What Moyes has done has been exceptional but I'm going off of what they've done for united.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Absolutely warranted
Was a pretty good game actually. West Ham unlucky not to get a point but am now prepared to run with United of The Manchester variety the real deal with regards to being legit title contenders.
Not going to lie almost went into cardiac arrest in the period of injury time wow.

No Pen for Ronnie and then goes the other way, pen for west ham, ddg saves even as a neutral fan would've been on the edge of your seat but ball don't lie.

Thought you would've been convinced with the return of Ronnie we were title contenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back