EPL Matchday 5

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

“Firmino created four goal scoring opportunities from just seven completed final third passes after the break.

Only Kevin de Bruyne (with six) and Trent Alexander-Arnold (four) have created more than three clear-cut chances in total in the Premier League this season, yet the fulcrum of Liverpool’s forward line delivered three in the space of 16 second half minutes.”

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah Pepe had a good game against Liverpool, I knew there had been a game where he looked on it. Way too early to be writing him off.

Art Vandelay_ im not writing off N’Dombeie btw. Just saying the same thing applies to him as it does Pepe. It’s different when you’ve come from the Spainish or German leagues with a high reputation than it is when you’ve come from France

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Almost as trash as Everton? Cmon Jod you know you want to say it.

30 years of pent up anger & frustration does strange things to a fella.....I mean, you get less time than that for murder.:cool:

Projection? Chortle.

I'll see your googly & match it with a Yorker.

Pretty sure Liverpool haven't kept a cleansheet this season in the league so far, so they've got problems too

Though it might change when Alisson returns
Beat Burnley away 3-0 just before the int break.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Yeah, every other game we've let in a goal. 2 in the supercup vs Chelsea.
So like every other top club basically, everyone seems defensively fragile currently. Wonder why? Are other teams better propped up offensively?

5 games in is not a lot of data, maybe I'll make judgement on this after 10 games and say the first 5 were an aberration

Back