EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

At least we're not destroying football by being too good like we were a few weeks ago.
Do you guys have any academy kids ready to take Laportes spot?

You guys always seem to push us at youf level but surprisingly none have come through yet, or am i missing someone.

You guys always seem to push us at youf level but surprisingly none have come through yet, or am i missing someone.
eric garcia would be closest, played vs leicester in the league cup and played a lot of pre season games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was having a quick look at Tomori because i hadn't heard about him before and then looked at his name:

Oluwafikayomi Oluwadamilola "Fikayo" Tomori.....yeah that's a mouth full.

What about Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham

Reminds me of this guy

Garcia is probably ready for a taste. Our next best is Harwood-Bellis who is only 17 or 18 and might get a chance in the cups.

We'll stick with Stones, Otamendi and Fernandinho most weeks I would think. Walker could also fill in if needed.

Weren't you just agreeing with me?

Claiming Africans speak African is hugely ignorant and just looks weird. Chinese people don't speak Asian, French don't speak European, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back