EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

This club has gone so far backwards since Moshiri has been involved. Money doesn't always pay off if you don't do it right.

We had more heart and soul under Kenwright & Moyes, the players weren't worth the world but they gave 110% every game.

Honestly becoming disillusioned with this club. Revolving door of managers and players.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sports suck. Why do people watch sports? Some times I just wonder why I didn't glory hunt a PL team like 95% of Australia.
You did the better thing. No honour in taking the sheep mentality and following one of the big boys. Your decision shows far more character

Sports suck. Why do people watch sports? Some times I just wonder why I didn't glory hunt a PL team like 95% of Australia.
I’m hoping one day that the success will be sweeter for not picking one of the Sky 4.

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Marco Silva has lost his marbles. Schneiderlin for Gomes and DCL for Kean. Why not just play a rotting corpse in the midfield instead of Schneiderlin? It would do better.
I always thought that was the backbone of the Everton strategy... There is a church in one corner and they have always stunk.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Weren't you just agreeing with me?

Claiming Africans speak African is hugely ignorant and just looks weird. Chinese people don't speak Asian, French don't speak European, etc.
I can feel the ignorance from many posts in this thread.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
It's more than likely Nigerian.

EDIT: Actually that's even wrong since they have many languages.. but it's a Nigerian language of some sort.
There is no central African language but many variations, same in Nigeria and most countries... Many different languages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
fu** off back to France you ******* piece of s**t Schneiderlin. Ball pops up into the air and instead of challenging for it, stands and watches it.. balls played simply forward for a goal. Useless campaigner.
lol Iwobi.. exactly what I said of him.. all flash no substance. Misses a 2m pass after a barnstorming run.
If Everton don't do it for you there's always the Dockers... Oops, my bad!

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Then follow a Premier league team unequal stature to the Brisbane lions... But there's no one that bad!

If Everton don't do it for you there's always the Dockers... Oops, my bad!
Then follow a Premier league team unequal stature to the Brisbane lions... But there's no one that bad!
Interesting tactic when you just lost to a side coached by a guy who drops the ruckman after a drizzle of rain and has more scoreless first quarters in September than wins in the last few years.

CazC30

Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Interesting tactic when you just lost to a side coached by a guy who drops the ruckman after a drizzle of rain and has more scoreless first quarters in September than wins in the last few years.
I'm not responsible for tactics or picking the team... Generally speaking, I would get frustrated following a mediocre Premiership team.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not a chance, unless there's another 'like' Leicester season. But unlikely.
City technically aren’t one of the “sky 4”. It’s s term used from the 00’s to describe United, Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea. It’s been replaced by the “big six”

Success is all relative anyway. Any club can still win one if the domestic cups but it’s got a lot harder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back