BackOnOurPerch

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2017
All over the place
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
Nobody. Furthermore if it was a red card incident he will get charged by the FA with it happening behind the back of the referee.

I am willing to be it wont be a retrospective ban.
Another question. Has any former referee eg. Walton, Gallagher been asked the question about the Robertson challenge? If so, what was their response?
I appreciate that these former refs are absolute numpties as compared to the Big Footy experts, but were they asked their opinion?

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Lol that was honestly one of the worst penalty kicks I have ever seen by Mitro, Fulham fans are melting on Twitter:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
With VAR you're going to win some and lose some - I'm not going to cry about us losing the points there because we've had the rub of the green a few times. The dangerous play is worthy of a serious melt though - Pickford was reckless and has caused what looks like a serious knee injury to one of the best defenders in the world. Richarlison looks like he had genuine intent to cause injury - sickening.
When did he cause an injury to Laporte? I thought it was only van dijk

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Mitro missed a penalty for Fulham, than gave one up at the other end. Wonder How many times that has happened before? 🤡🤡🤡

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom