EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet $1M that even if Zidane was proven wrong he would argue he wasn't wrong and would refuse to pay up
he’d just ignore it and move on, like his claim the other day that there were multiple AFL players who had covid and the league had to sort through that

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
he’d just ignore it and move on, like his claim the other day that there were multiple AFL players who had covid and the league had to sort through that

What the? All I said was there were some players that had positive tests at the start.
Oh, well probs not gonna enforce that either.

Avatar bet does me fine. Thanks for confirming.

1603067289319.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Saw so many on Twitter in England saying there was no way he'd done his ACL because he walked off but I guess for us watching AFL it's a bit different in that players walk off from one all the time and it's the ones that look that minor that are often the worst.

Yes it can be very misleading. I once did my ACL at indoor soccer one evening, sat on the sidelines with an ice pack for the rest of the game and then drove home. Only over the next few days did I realise the severity.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Yes it can be very misleading. I once did my ACL at indoor soccer one evening, sat on the sidelines with an ice pack for the rest of the game and then drove home. Only over the next few days did I realise the severity.

You can still move around with partial tears and still walk with a complete tear. Being reported as a grade 3 tear for Van Dijk which is a complete tear.

High Road at 2PM tomorrow.

Although we played pretty sh*te in our cup final compared to our last 2 fixtures....
If you played everyone else as you play us you’d go close to winning a title.

Tgey get the true hammers and we get the super saiyan form.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
If you played everyone else as you play us you’d go close to winning a title.

Tgey get the true hammers and we get the super saiyan form.
I also hear congratulations are in order for being the first side in Premier League History to concede a 3 goal lead after 81 mins.

So if you don't win anything again this season, there's always that I suppose. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back