jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
To be honest BigFooty has disappointed me here.

Came into the matchday thread expecting pages of melts from Spurs fans and lots of trolls from mainly Arsenal folk. Instead nobody is talking about Spurs shitting the bed and instead talking about VVD.

Such a shame.

I dont care about Pickford or if he should be punished or not. Nothing can be done about it, VVD is out for the season. So we just have to regroup and concentrate on the next game. It's all we can do, just get on with it. We've still got a great squad, we're still in a pretty decent position in the league so it's just time to get on with it.

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
To be honest BigFooty has disappointed me here.

Came into the matchday thread expecting pages of melts from Spurs fans and lots of trolls from mainly Arsenal folk. Instead nobody is talking about Spurs shitting the bed and instead talking about VVD.

Such a shame.

I dont care about Pickford or if he should be punished or not. Nothing can be done about it, VVD is out for the season. So we just have to regroup and concentrate on the next game. It's all we can do, just get on with it. We've still got a great squad, we're still in a pretty decent position in the league so it's just time to get on with it.
To be fair, the contents of this thread is peak Bigfooty, not sure why you were expecting much else :)

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

No red card here. Keepers clash with players all the time trying to stop a goal, it's only because his name is Pickford that the English media want his head and that he did it to the greatest human to have ever lived in their minds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Frustrating. Didn’t really deserve to lose, Wolves just made the most of their chances.

Harrison was poor tonight.

Was a very winnable game.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Are these not also sh*t, dangerous challenges? I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make here.
Typicao response from him, but look at this etc etc , gone round the bend has this bloke.

Great news that T-Rex arms keeps playing for Everton, I heard we put a request in m to the FA to make sure they dont ban him.

Remove this Banner Ad