EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest BigFooty has disappointed me here.

Came into the matchday thread expecting pages of melts from Spurs fans and lots of trolls from mainly Arsenal folk. Instead nobody is talking about Spurs shitting the bed and instead talking about VVD.

Such a shame.

I dont care about Pickford or if he should be punished or not. Nothing can be done about it, VVD is out for the season. So we just have to regroup and concentrate on the next game. It's all we can do, just get on with it. We've still got a great squad, we're still in a pretty decent position in the league so it's just time to get on with it.

To be honest BigFooty has disappointed me here.

Came into the matchday thread expecting pages of melts from Spurs fans and lots of trolls from mainly Arsenal folk. Instead nobody is talking about Spurs shitting the bed and instead talking about VVD.

Such a shame.

I dont care about Pickford or if he should be punished or not. Nothing can be done about it, VVD is out for the season. So we just have to regroup and concentrate on the next game. It's all we can do, just get on with it. We've still got a great squad, we're still in a pretty decent position in the league so it's just time to get on with it.

To be fair, the contents of this thread is peak Bigfooty, not sure why you were expecting much else :)

Are these not also sh*t, dangerous challenges? I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make here.

That Zidane has sent himself absolutely loopy over it pretty much :D

Poor bloke actually thinks it only goes one way and are always deliberate

Koch is an incredible player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Complete domination so far, hopefully we put it on the scoreboard.

How did VAR not even check the Raul Jiminez kick out just then

Was surprised that the Leeds player wasn't in trouble for the shove to be honest. Jiminez seemed to just get tangled up as he fell so not enough of a 'clear and obvious' kick out.

Frustrating. Didn’t really deserve to lose, Wolves just made the most of their chances.

Harrison was poor tonight.

Was a very winnable game.

Are these not also sh*t, dangerous challenges? I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make here.

Typicao response from him, but look at this etc etc , gone round the bend has this bloke.

Great news that T-Rex arms keeps playing for Everton, I heard we put a request in m to the FA to make sure they dont ban him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back