Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess what game this relates to?
The Simpsons GIF

Heckingbottom might complain about the goal at the start but in the end it didn't matter. Can't see them staying around.

Bruno G scores. What is the record amount of goal scorers in a game? That's 7
He might not get the chance to complain, Wilder will be manager tomorrow

Crazy that it would be a penalty if it was a defender but not a handball for an attacker
They've ****ed with the rules so badly it would be fairer if they tossed a coin.

Heckingbottom might complain about the goal at the start but in the end it didn't matter. Can't see them staying around.

Bruno G scores. What is the record amount of goal scorers in a game? That's 7
I think there was a game, long time ago, where nine Liverpool players scored against STRØMSGODSET. If I recall, a lot of effort to getting the 10th outfield player a goal, to no avail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant remember the last time when all three promoted clubs were this bad. Usually there is one bolter, but can easily see all three meekly going back down.
Currently all three are making up the relegation spots without a win. Going to be a very long season for them.

Cant remember the last time when all three promoted clubs were this bad. Usually there is one bolter, but can easily see all three meekly going back down.
Of all of them, I think Burnley have the most about them, though that isn't saying much. Luton are full of effort, but lack quality. Sheffield United lack pretty much everything. The only hope any of them have is to get lucky, which isn't much hope at all at this level.

Currently all three are making up the relegation spots without a win. Going to be a very long season for them.
Burnley’s had a rough run to start - played City, Villa, Spurs and Man U to start. Only side from the bottom half of the table last year they’ve played is Forest away and they got a point there.

Next three are Newcastle away, Luton away and Chelsea at home. Think they should be looking at 4 if not 6 points there given how s**t Chelsea are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back