Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the fact all three teams you mentioned are above Burnley on the table.

Science.

You really do struggle with basic conversations don't you? Do the bottom 3 after 6 games always go down? You were saying they were SO bad compared to normal, I asked based on what. If you have nothing to base it on, just say so, don't waffle and talk down to me as if you're the cleverest boy in the world. You do realise Burnley have only played 5 games, right?

Nico Jackson, Chelseas only real goal "scorer", is already banned for getting 5 yellow cards in 6 games.

Peak Boehlyball has been reached

All four goals were as a direct result of an error. Neither team created an enormous amount of genuine chances.
Would argue our 1st didn't really come of an error. The only issue may have been that a taller keeper may have had an easier hob dealing with the initial cross

You really do struggle with basic conversations don't you? Do the bottom 3 after 6 games always go down? You were saying they were SO bad compared to normal, I asked based on what. If you have nothing to base it on, just say so, don't waffle and talk down to me as if you're the cleverest boy in the world. You do realise Burnley have only played 5 games, right?
I mean have you watched any games this season. Burnley, Luton and Sheffield have been awful. They dont look up to this level.

Of course it's only early in the season and I agree, Burnley is the one of the three that might find some traction as the season goes on but all three will be up against it to stay up.

And that was a comment about Chelsea being lucky the three teams coming up are so awful that they wont go down which was also a bit tongue in cheek because of course Chelsea wont go down. They have enough quality to find enough points to easily stay up but I think with how disjointed they are that mid table is the best they can hope for.

I mean have you watched any games this season. Burnley, Luton and Sheffield have been awful. They dont look up to this level.

Of course it's only early in the season and I agree, Burnley is the one of the three that might find some traction as the season goes on but all three will be up against it to stay up.

And that was a comment about Chelsea being lucky the three teams coming up are so awful that they wont go down which was also a bit tongue in cheek because of course Chelsea wont go down. They have enough quality to find enough points to easily stay up but I think with how disjointed they are that mid table is the best they can hope for.

I think they've looked poor, but again, don't think Burnley have looked any poorer than Wolves, Bournemouth, Everton and others have looked at times, which was the point I was making. That's all.

Raya should have put that cross behind, no way he should have pushed that back into play.

Yes he should’ve tipped it over the bar if he was he unsure. Putting right back into the box was fraught with danger, as he discovered seconds later.

I think they've looked poor, but again, don't think Burnley have looked any poorer than Wolves, Bournemouth, Everton and others have looked at times, which was the point I was making. That's all.
Wolves took it to us and dismantled United even though they somehow lost that game. But yeah Bournemouth are yet to win and Everton have looked awful. I mean I think we're arguing and agreeing somehow haha

Wolves took it to us and dismantled United even though they somehow lost that game. But yeah Bournemouth are yet to win and Everton have looked awful. I mean I think we're arguing and agreeing somehow haha

We're not agreeing because you're saying the promoted clubs are miles worse than the rest and I'm not lol, that was kind of the entire point. Wolves certainly the best of the other 3 but they've just drawn with Luton and should have been smashed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he should’ve tipped it over the bar if he was he unsure. Putting right back into the box was fraught with danger, as he discovered seconds later.
He did bail them straight out of that with the save on Johnson. It probably should have been made safe but for Saka's poor excuse for a defensive action

We're not agreeing because you're saying the promoted clubs are miles worse than the rest and I'm not lol, that was kind of the entire point. Wolves certainly the best of the other 3 but they've just drawn with Luton and should have been smashed.
But all I was saying was that Chelsea will be fine cos of the three teams coming up are so awful, doesnt matter how bad Everton, Wolves and Bournemouth are.

But all I was saying was that Chelsea will be fine cos of the three teams coming up are so awful, doesnt matter how bad Everton, Wolves and Bournemouth are.

I wouldn't be shocked if Burnley finished above Chelsea is all I'm saying.

He did bail them straight out of that with the save on Johnson. It probably should have been made safe but for Saka's poor excuse for a defensive action

Yes he did, the outstretched save from Johnson was outstanding. I was actually typing as much a comment in this thread at the time however just as I was about to post he flapped his lines which led to the goal being discussed here. It should’ve been tipped over.

You're so desperate for conflict.
how to iron GIF by Archives of Ontario | Archives publiques de l'Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back