Premier Lg EPL Matchday 6 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny game for us.

Jesus clearly not fit. Eddie just isn't up to it. He had a chance early on and there was someone on the edge of the box in space, the angle he shot from, he was never going to score. He also should have been sent off.

Our depth, or lack of, is starting to hurt us. Injuries are of course part and parcel of the game, but they're really going to impact us.

Who ever said I simp for him?

I just agreed with him that Richarlison was not very good really.
Coming from Antonio is like me criticising your needle point. When I can't do it either.

I think you just take him a bit too seriously, he's a windup merchant and Antonio himself is fully aware of that, but obviously he needs to deal with the fallout when he runs his mouth like that all the same.
Mason Cox is a wind up merchant and it goes down like a lead balloon because he's well.. Mason Cox.
A lumbering misfit yank whose sole attribute is being tall.

It's not Antonio that is the issue, he's just the name behind the issue. It's someone from Spam thinking they can banter us. You're squatters in a circus tent. He should try someone from Luton or Bournemouth, more your level ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mason Cox is a wind up merchant and it goes down like a lead balloon because he's well.. Mason Cox.

It's not Antonio that is the issue, he's just the name behind the issue. It's someone from Spam thinking they can banter us. You're squatters in a circus tent. He should try someone from Luton or Bournemouth, more your level ;)
We've also won a European Trophy, but hey you know minor things. ;)

No club from Europe's top 5 leagues should be in it. A joke competition when there are two clear tiers and nothing in between.
Good sized clubs from big leagues and semi-pro farmers.

No club from Europe's top 5 leagues should be in it. A joke competition when there are two clear tiers and nothing in between.
Good sized clubs from big leagues and semi-pro farmers.
But then UEFA would make no money from it and therefore it wouldn't be a viable competition really. It's a shame. One day a team from the Faroe Islands will win something.

But it's not the first time you've made the claim that you don't drink.
Because its not the first time a certain moron has cast aspersions on me as if I am a drunk. At the time I was posting I had not had a beer yet. I have said person on ignore, like many others, because of said holier than thou attitude among many other things such as trying to stifle discussion he doesn't agree with.

^^

And yet DBAH0 simps for that overrated hack.
Prize bellend is Antonio.
Who ever said I simp for him?

I just agreed with him that Richarlison was not very good really.

Looks like I stirred up the hornets nest ...

Because its not the first time a certain moron has cast aspersions on me as if I am a drunk. At the time I was posting I had not had a beer yet. I have said person on ignore, like many others, because of said holier than thou attitude among many other things such as trying to stifle discussion he doesn't agree with.

You claimed your family had a history of alcoholism as the reason you don't drink, which as you admit was a lie. Pretty pathetic thing to do. You had said you were at the pub so speculating that you'd been drinking doesn't take Sherlock Holmes. Your irrational and aggressive responses to Moomba suggested you were drunk. It's not stifling discussion when you're calling Moomba s**t at his job for no reason, that's just you being abusive, as you are here.

Would certainly like to think that references to one’s family history of alcoholism is not derived from a joke or humour.

But then UEFA would make no money from it and therefore it wouldn't be a viable competition really. It's a shame. One day a team from the Faroe Islands will win something.
Then it probably shouldn't exist as a competition.
England, France and Germany etc. 7th best team not only being in it but being the drawcard teams makes the comp rather pointless.

What is their next foray into greed. 4th tier comp and top 5 league spots come from bottom half finishes. Yay Bournemouth and Watford in Europe :drunk:

I would imagine no one cares if you drink or don't drink. It was just weird that you said a couple of times that you don't drink - as in abstinence - rather than not had a beer yet that day.

The comments about Anthony Taylor's refereeing with you and moomba got personal. Bantz is bantz but saying someone is s**t at their job is unnecessary.

I would imagine no one cares if you drink or don't drink. It was just weird that you said a couple of times that you don't drink - as in abstinence - rather than not had a beer yet that day.

The comments about Anthony Taylor's refereeing with you and moomba got personal. Bantz is bantz but saying someone is s**t at their job is unnecessary.
I think you'll find it was to show him that abuse of officials is poor. It's a two way street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back