roo2macca

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
Warehouse
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
Going rather pear shaped for them so far this season considering pre season expectations.

Cant even blame EL yet, they have played one tie only so far against a minnow and also got done.
The qualifiers in the pre-season takes the stuffing out of teams. Burnley, Hull, Everton and West Ham have all suffered from it in the past. That said, they were very poor in the EL too. You really should be putting aside any Portuguese league team not Benfica, Sporting or Porto, especially at home.

Snarls Barkley

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
You start to wonder whether they should of sacked Mou. He had them 2nd two years ago. This current team is going nowhere
I don't. Mourinho was awful at United and it was trending down.

Shouldn't have signed Ole off a couple of months work. Especially with Pochettino begging to be poached

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
London
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
The qualifiers in the pre-season takes the stuffing out of teams. Burnley, Everton and West Ham have all suffered from it in the past. That said, they were very poor in the EL too. You really should be putting aside any Portuguese team not Benfica, Sporting or Porto, especially at home
Well, after losing they became the 5th best portuguese side.

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Ole's at the wheel....how good does it feel?

******* great for the rest of us.

But seriously, Woodward should be on the phone to either Poch or Tuchel tomorrow. Ole out of his depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Yeah Mou is done, his negative football is a thing of yesteryear or lower level opponents playing away to big teams.

The upsurge in form when "ole was at the wheel" proved just how far Mou had fallen.

Looks like Ole just isnt up to the job long term. Still better than Mou though.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I don't know about that. Feel like he's done all he can at Spurs and is very gettable. Thought it would be Real Madrid but it's a matter of time before a more cashed up club makes a big move for him.
Poch hasn’t actually won anything, could argue it would be another gamble going for him. He’s been blessed with wonderful players at spurs but delivered no silverware.

And I’m saying that as a spurs fan in case you didn’t know!

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Ole's at the wheel....how good does it feel?

******* great for the rest of us.

But seriously, Woodward should be on the phone to either Poch or Tuchel tomorrow. Ole out of his depth.
Personally I think Woodward should leave MUFC before Ole, sacking a manger every couple of years won't help Utd in the long run.

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
City and Liverpool aside, I feel that all fans are currently down on their teams. It’s a peculiar thing. Probably could throw West Ham in their as well.

Top Bottom