(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snarls Barkley

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, West Ham
Poch hasn’t actually won anything, could argue it would be another gamble going for him. He’s been blessed with wonderful players at spurs but delivered no silverware.

And I’m saying that as a spurs fan in case you didn’t know!
Fair enough. You’d have a better idea than me. I’d be lucky to see 80 games for the season (EPL/FA/CL) and the majority of those would be West Ham games.

Just feels like the only way to top what he’s currently done (consistently top 4, CL runner up) would be to win the PL or win the CL and do. A cup win would be nice but think that’s lost it’s appeal and don’t think it’s a particularly big deal for the top clubs.

DBAH0

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Texas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
At least I'm not Bobby Madley
City and Liverpool aside, I feel that all fans are currently down on their teams. It’s a peculiar thing. Probably could throw West Ham in their as well.
Think we're more flying under the radar more than anything.

Everyone talked about Wolves, Everton or Leicester joining the top 6 and not us, but we'll just keep on doing what we're doing.

Pelle's record after the first 4 games from last season is arguably top 6 form atm.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory

Everyone talked about Wolves, Everton or Leicester joining the Rio 6 and not us, but we'll just keep on doing what we're doing.

Pelle's record after the first 4 games from last season is arguably top 6 form atm.
The rio 6?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You have to go with VAR, but psychologically it is damaging to the players and fans when it slaps you on the dick. Twice we’ve seen it now this weekend

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Everyone talked about Wolves, Everton or Leicester joining the top 6 and not us, but we'll just keep on doing what we're doing.

Going well, yeah I’d say second favourites for a top six finish after Leicester now. Think most people had you in that group though at the start of the season

Top Bottom