moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City
Not sure what the guidance on phases of play is, but I reckon it's fair enough to rule that Chelsea one out.

So long as they're consistent.

Mount pretty static so frame rates etc probably don't apply there either.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Not sure what the guidance on phases of play is, but I reckon it's fair enough to rule that Chelsea one out.

So long as they're consistent.

Mount pretty static so frame rates etc probably don't apply there either.
I think they draw the line at when the opposition gets possession back. Any offside prior to that should really be irrelevant.

bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
I’m at the Chelsea game and Liverpool are somehow up from just two set pieces. The first one was a really poor decision to give a foul from where I was sitting. The second seemed to be soft too but real poor marking for it. Chelsea are looking the better team but just can’t convert. The Lino on Liverpool’s attacking end is struggling to keep up with the last man. Pretty poor. Also, how is it not a penalty if a keeper leads with his knees? You do that as a player you get it given against you.

Loonerty

Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
I’m at the Chelsea game and Liverpool are somehow up from just two set pieces. The first one was a really poor decision to give a foul from where I was sitting. The second seemed to be soft too but real poor marking for it. Chelsea are looking the better team but just can’t convert. The Lino on Liverpool’s attacking end is struggling to keep up with the last man. Pretty poor. Also, how is it not a penalty if a keeper leads with his knees? You do that as a player you get it given against you.
First foul absolutely there. Second foul more questionable.

Sozabarus

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You must have pretty bad seats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Phew. Chelsea are going to be right up there this season with some exciting young players.

I dont want a single player from our first XI playing in the LC at all.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Tomori has dealt with Salah brilliantly
I thought our whole front 3 was really well held. Perhaps a bit of fatigue after a taxing game against Napoli, I thought a few of our players looked off, particularly towards the end of the 2nd half, but either way Chelsea defended well all game. Fortunately for us our fullbacks pulled 2 brilliant set pieces out.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Right on the touch line mate. From where I was sitting, I had a clear view of the first and it looked like the Chelsea player had the ball first. Will have to see a replay
Definite free kick, went through the back of Mané’s leg.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Terrific result. After traveling to Italy and then traveling again down to London against a good young side full of confidence. Great to get out of there with the three points!!

Top Bottom