bok_party

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Liverpool below par performance so good result for them. Chelsea will be spewin they missed those last couple of chances but are looking better as the season goes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Kyabramovich
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea
Disappointing result in the end, we did more than enough to get a result out of that game. Just the basics letting us down once again.

I was worried they pull us apart, but we showed we arent far off being a good side.

Tomori has done a smash and grab on that starting CB spot. Looks like a gun in the making.

CazC30

Queen Caz... (The doughnut collector)
Jan 12, 2017
Billawicky
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Luton Town FC, London Irish RFU,
Disappointing result in the end, we did more than enough to get a result out of that game. Just the basics letting us down once again.

I was worried they pull us apart, but we showed we arent far off being a good side.

Tomori has done a smash and grab on that starting CB spot. Looks like a gun in the making.
Chelsea fans have to realise that they are in a state of rebuilding have faith in Lampard as he's played some great young players and shown faith in them, so the faith should be repaid in him.

Thistle

Premiership Player
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
A positive loss if there is such a thing. Love how we are still taking it to teams such as Liverpool. Sucks to see Alonso costing us goals again though.

CazC30

Queen Caz... (The doughnut collector)
Jan 12, 2017
Billawicky
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Luton Town FC, London Irish RFU,
No theres not, maybe twitter trolls.

Post me a post of a fan around here who wants him gone.

I've not seen one post like that on here or the other Chelsea forum i post on.
I meant here in Essex, England.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loonerty

Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
Can someone explain this please?

View attachment 751351
Sure.

Frank Lampard joined Chelsea in 2001 and went on to become probably the best player in the club's history. As a midfielder, he broke the goal scoring record at the club. While playing at Chelsea, he received the nickname Super Frank.

In 2019, a few years after departing the club as a player, Frank was appointed as the club's manager. The banner is a sign of support for him which harkens back to his career as a player at Chelsea.

Coasters7

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Frustrating loss. That’s twice this season we’ve outplayed or had chances to get results against Liverpool. Need to take those ones at home because you know the return leg won’t be as close..

Top Bottom