EPL Matchday 6

Remove this Banner Ad

No we wouldn’t. Anything less than a win will be a disappointing result.

That’s not a dig at Chelsea because I think it’ll be a tight game but dropping points in any game would be bad considering what our aim is this season.

Aim as of now is to finish on 110 points that way we're guaranted the title. So yes you're right can't be dropping much points. Target point tally lessens as city drop points.

Allison out, Robertson in doubt. Tough away game in Italy beforehand. With Tammy on fire we would be more than happy to escape with a point.
No we wouldn’t. Anything less than a win will be a disappointing result.

That’s not a dig at Chelsea because I think it’ll be a tight game but dropping points in any game would be bad considering what our aim is this season.
Agree with Soz. No disrespect to Chelsea but they are in transition, they are not the Chelsea of old and the one bloke who always terrorises us in Hazard now plays in Spain.

Sure, we had a tough trip to Italy midweek and now have to travel again south to London, but our objective is to win the league. So being happy with a point is never an option. The only time I'd ever be happy with a point is away to City I think.

Never thought I’d ever be happy to see Chelsea beat Liverpool but I think the arrogance on display is pushing me that way.

It's not arrogance though. Nobody is saying we are going to beat Chelsea. We are saying we HAVE to beat Chelsea. Doesnt mean we will. They have been pretty good so far this season. Coming off mid-week Cl exploits it's a big danger game and we could very well drop points.

What we are saying is that we will be gutted if we do because City are so good, we have to win every game to try to win the title which is our objective.

It's not arrogance though. Nobody is saying we are going to beat Chelsea. We are saying we HAVE to beat Chelsea. Doesnt mean we will. They have been pretty good so far this season. Coming off mid-week Cl exploits it's a big danger game and we could very well drop points.

What we are saying is that we will be gutted if we do because City are so good, we have to win every game to try to win the title which is our objective.

This. Obviously no team can win every game no matter how good they may be (even the billionaire city squad occasionally get their colours lowered).

We go to Chelsea away targeting 3 points. If we end up with a draw it isnt the end of the world with it still being a difficult fixture no matter who is playing for them.

He's a decent player, surprised no one took the gamble on him last season.
I think he is good enough to be a squad player for us but Klopp must think otherwise. It must be his off the ball game. Cos on the ball he is pretty handy but maybe he doesnt do the rest required to make it as a Klopp player.

I think he is good enough to be a squad player for us but Klopp must think otherwise. It must be his off the ball game. Cos on the ball he is pretty handy but maybe he doesnt do the rest required to make it as a Klopp player.

Nah doubt it, but as a lower half PL player he'd be a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also probably better for him to be playing at his age. Doubt he would get much game time in the current Liverpool team.

When you lose one game for the season and don't win the title I think you're allowed to hope you do better.

And how are Hull travelling these days?....Are they even in the Premier League?.....And if not, then why are you here?....Other than to hang off the coat-tails of another team that ain't your own.

And how are Hull travelling these days?....Are they even in the Premier League?.....And if not, then why are you here?....Other than to hang off the coat-tails of another team that ain't your own.

Wot?

Hes as welcome as you.

Why do you post in the UCL thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back