EPL Matchday 6

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Offside is offside.

I think they worked out there's something like a 13mm difference between frames, maybe less in this case cause he wasn't moving at top pace.

He was probably inside when the ball was played, the tech just isn't good enough to show that.

To me it's just bad for the game that a goal like that can be ruled out.

I think they worked out there's something like a 13mm difference between frames, maybe less in this case cause he wasn't moving at top pace.

He was probably inside when the ball was played, the tech just isn't good enough to show that.

To me it's just bad for the game that a goal like that can be ruled out.
Gotta just go with it. Sometimes it will go for you sometimes it won’t

Seeing that Aurier goal taken off , is why I hate VAR .
one player in the build up is deemed to literally being an inch offside , so its pulled back.

Gotta just go with it. Sometimes it will go for you sometimes it won’t

Refreshing attitude. Some clubs have fans that believe VAR Is all a conspiracy against them. We have been on the end of 2 poor VAR decisions recently but I still have faith in the system.

My only frustration is some goals are examined minutely in the case of offside, but not as much time is given to more blatant issues.

I guess offside is black and white going off the image presented to them. Looks like they have software that can pinpoint the exact point on each defender / attacker thats closest to ths touchline.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back