EPL Matchday 6

Remove this Banner Ad

The qualifiers in the pre-season takes the stuffing out of teams. Burnley, Everton and West Ham have all suffered from it in the past. That said, they were very poor in the EL too. You really should be putting aside any Portuguese team not Benfica, Sporting or Porto, especially at home
Well, after losing they became the 5th best portuguese side.

You start to wonder whether they should of sacked Mou. He had them 2nd two years ago. This current team is going nowhere
Then the 3rd year Mou meltdown occurred. They made the right decision to sack him but stuffed up signing Ole after a new manager bounce.

Ole's at the wheel....how good does it feel?

******* great for the rest of us.

But seriously, Woodward should be on the phone to either Poch or Tuchel tomorrow. Ole out of his depth.

Then the 3rd year Mou meltdown occurred. They made the right decision to sack him but stuffed up signing Ole after a new manager bounce.
Most people were backing the ole appointment to be made permanent. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and all that..

I don't know about that. Feel like he's done all he can at Spurs and is very gettable. Thought it would be Real Madrid but it's a matter of time before a more cashed up club makes a big move for him.
Poch hasn’t actually won anything, could argue it would be another gamble going for him. He’s been blessed with wonderful players at spurs but delivered no silverware.

And I’m saying that as a spurs fan in case you didn’t know!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ole's at the wheel....how good does it feel?

******* great for the rest of us.

But seriously, Woodward should be on the phone to either Poch or Tuchel tomorrow. Ole out of his depth.

Personally I think Woodward should leave MUFC before Ole, sacking a manger every couple of years won't help Utd in the long run.

City and Liverpool aside, I feel that all fans are currently down on their teams. It’s a peculiar thing. Probably could throw West Ham in their as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back