EPL Matchday 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Poch hasn’t actually won anything, could argue it would be another gamble going for him. He’s been blessed with wonderful players at spurs but delivered no silverware.

And I’m saying that as a spurs fan in case you didn’t know!

Fair enough. You’d have a better idea than me. I’d be lucky to see 80 games for the season (EPL/FA/CL) and the majority of those would be West Ham games.

Just feels like the only way to top what he’s currently done (consistently top 4, CL runner up) would be to win the PL or win the CL and do. A cup win would be nice but think that’s lost it’s appeal and don’t think it’s a particularly big deal for the top clubs.

City and Liverpool aside, I feel that all fans are currently down on their teams. It’s a peculiar thing. Probably could throw West Ham in their as well.
Think we're more flying under the radar more than anything.

Everyone talked about Wolves, Everton or Leicester joining the top 6 and not us, but we'll just keep on doing what we're doing.

Pelle's record after the first 4 games from last season is arguably top 6 form atm.

Everyone talked about Wolves, Everton or Leicester joining the Rio 6 and not us, but we'll just keep on doing what we're doing.

Pelle's record after the first 4 games from last season is arguably top 6 form atm.

The rio 6?

You have to go with VAR, but psychologically it is damaging to the players and fans when it slaps you on the dick. Twice we’ve seen it now this weekend

Everyone talked about Wolves, Everton or Leicester joining the top 6 and not us, but we'll just keep on doing what we're doing.

Going well, yeah I’d say second favourites for a top six finish after Leicester now. Think most people had you in that group though at the start of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what the guidance on phases of play is, but I reckon it's fair enough to rule that Chelsea one out.

So long as they're consistent.

Mount pretty static so frame rates etc probably don't apply there either.

Not sure what the guidance on phases of play is, but I reckon it's fair enough to rule that Chelsea one out.

So long as they're consistent.

Mount pretty static so frame rates etc probably don't apply there either.

I think they draw the line at when the opposition gets possession back. Any offside prior to that should really be irrelevant.

I’m at the Chelsea game and Liverpool are somehow up from just two set pieces. The first one was a really poor decision to give a foul from where I was sitting. The second seemed to be soft too but real poor marking for it. Chelsea are looking the better team but just can’t convert. The Lino on Liverpool’s attacking end is struggling to keep up with the last man. Pretty poor. Also, how is it not a penalty if a keeper leads with his knees? You do that as a player you get it given against you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back