EPL Matchday 6

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m at the Chelsea game and Liverpool are somehow up from just two set pieces. The first one was a really poor decision to give a foul from where I was sitting. The second seemed to be soft too but real poor marking for it. Chelsea are looking the better team but just can’t convert. The Lino on Liverpool’s attacking end is struggling to keep up with the last man. Pretty poor. Also, how is it not a penalty if a keeper leads with his knees? You do that as a player you get it given against you.
First foul absolutely there. Second foul more questionable.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m at the Chelsea game and Liverpool are somehow up from just two set pieces. The first one was a really poor decision to give a foul from where I was sitting. The second seemed to be soft too but real poor marking for it. Chelsea are looking the better team but just can’t convert. The Lino on Liverpool’s attacking end is struggling to keep up with the last man. Pretty poor. Also, how is it not a penalty if a keeper leads with his knees? You do that as a player you get it given against you.

You must have pretty bad seats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Tomori has dealt with Salah brilliantly

I thought our whole front 3 was really well held. Perhaps a bit of fatigue after a taxing game against Napoli, I thought a few of our players looked off, particularly towards the end of the 2nd half, but either way Chelsea defended well all game. Fortunately for us our fullbacks pulled 2 brilliant set pieces out.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Disappointing result in the end, we did more than enough to get a result out of that game. Just the basics letting us down once again.

I was worried they pull us apart, but we showed we arent far off being a good side.

Tomori has done a smash and grab on that starting CB spot. Looks like a gun in the making.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back