1632776838408.png

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Villa are the least of our worries. We are in a 6 pointer in the Conference League at home against the mighty NS Mura on Thursday. Get 40 league points and focus on the only competition we can compete in :cry:

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Villa are the least of our worries. We are in a 6 pointer in the Conference League at home against the mighty NS Mura on Thursday. Get 40 league points and focus on the only competition we can compete in :cry:
I've played thousands of hours of FM and the Conference League is so irrelevant that I've never heard of NS Mura. Incredible.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
I've played thousands of hours of FM and the Conference League is so irrelevant that I've never heard of NS Mura. Incredible.
I remember wondering what the * the Conference League was during one of my early saves in the latest version. Had no idea what it was. Now it's our 1 chance at joy!

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I remember wondering what the fu** the Conference League was during one of my early saves in the latest version. Had no idea what it was. Now it's our 1 chance at joy!

I see 3rd placed Europa teams drop into the conference league for the knockout rounds. Is there any comp for 3rd placed Conference league teams to drop into?

Important game for us. Top if we win, and a good chance of being top in a few weeks time having played Chslsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester and United away from home.

Will take a draw, but a win would have us in a fantastic position.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Kante has tested positive for COVID. Will miss games against Juve and Southampton.

Surprised he just couldn't outrun it.

Ah that's really shite for him. Hopefully no dramas with the recovery and back into it after the standard 10 day iso. Wonder how many positive footballers this season are vaccinated. Sounds like too many aren't fully vaccinated which to me seems absolute madness.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Important game for us. Top if we win, and a good chance of being top in a few weeks time having played Chslsea, Spurs, Liverpool, Leicester and United away from home.

Good chance Milner could be playing at RB with Trent likely ruled out. At 86 he's pretty vulnerable to pacy wingers, I'd be sticking Grealish or Sterling 1 on 1 with him if I were Pep. Alternative is Gomez who has played only a couple of matches over the last 10 months.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Ah that's really sh*te for him. Hopefully no dramas with the recovery and back into it after the standard 10 day iso. Wonder how many positive footballers this season are vaccinated. Sounds like too many aren't fully vaccinated which to me seems absolute madness.
I read somewhere it was 32%

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.

Top if we win too. Massive game. Could put a little four point cushion on City if we win.

Back