EPL Matchday 7 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

End of a tough week, and we put in 3 really good performances against three top teams away from home.

Felt we probably deserved better than a win and a draw from the three, but you've got.to take your chances and get a bit of luck.

Things on track though.

Whether it was a foul or not, and there wasnt much contact, it happened outside the box so VAR wouldn't look at a foul. Me thinks he is bullshitting.
It was a potential penalty, they would see if its a foul, and if it was they'd look to see if it was I side the box.

Not much contact? LOL.

It was a potential penalty, they would see if its a foul, and if it was they'd look to see if it was I side the box.

Not much contact? LOL.

It was outside the box. VAR doesn't rule on fouls outside the box. Your article is full of it.

If the same amount of contact was made on Salah youd be claiming a dive for sure.

It was outside the box. VAR doesn't rule on fouls outside the box. Your article is full of it.

It's not my article. They'll look first at the foul, then at whether it was inside the box. Whether the journo is correct in his info or not, that order of things is how they make a decision.

If the same amount of contact was made on Salah youd be claiming a dive for sure.

I rarely call Salah out on his diving, but nice attempt at deflection anyway.

It's not my article. They'll look first at the foul, then at whether it was inside the box. Whether the journo is correct in his info or not, that order of things is how they make a decision.

I rarely call Salah out on his diving, but nice attempt at deflection anyway.

Nope, the first thing to check is whether the incident happened inside / outside the box as the foul becomes irrelevant outside the box unless its a red card incident.

Your article is full of it.

The Foden one is play on. Foden knew it was as he sprung to his feet to try to score, only when he saw the ball was away from him did he dive to the ground and start complaining.

Milner was lucky to say on the pitch though.

Nope, the first thing to check is whether the incident happened inside / outside the box as the foul becomes irrelevant outside the box unless its a red card incident.

Your article is full of it.
Been confrmed by the Premier league according to Stuart Brennan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Foden one is play on. Foden knew it was as he sprung to his feet to try to score, only when he saw the ball was away from him did he dive to the ground and start complaining.

Milner was lucky to say on the pitch though.
Play on? Really?

Yep Barkley is absolutely average with a bad attitude and the belief that he’s a superstar.
If he comes on for 5 minutes a week and pings even just one pass like that one to Azpilicueta, I'm happy.
Congrats Curtis Jones.

Curtis, go meet your new mates VVD, Martinez, Dangerfield, Fernandes

Don't forget Mendy.

How does Jordan Ayew still get a game, he's woeful.

Basically because we never had anyone better.

Olise made a difference when he came on today and will take Ayew's spot now.

Eze is due back in 3 weeks and once fully match fit will easily slot in the starting 11.

Exciting to see some other players playing without Roy's defensive shackles. We wouldn't have pulled back those 2 goals under Roy.

Townsend at Everton is one player now playing to his own strengths and not shackled by Roy's rigid system.

Salah is ridiculous. Lovely pass to play through Mane and his goal was absurdly good.

Great pass from Jesus to Foden and a great finish too. Same with KDB.

How did Fabinho not score? Huge from Rodri.
Enjoying the view from the bottom half?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back